News + Events
- Click here for our current operation hours for our restaurant and bar.
- We expect busy check-in times from 3:00 PM to 5:00PM on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays during the holiday season. We appreciate any adjustments to check-in or check-out times to help avoid long waiting times.
- The hotel does not have its own parking lot. Please use nearby parking lots.
- Hyatt House Kanazawa is a select-service hotel. Please check here for complimentary amenities and items available to borrow during your stay. Please note that the number of borrow items available is limited. Thank you for your understanding.
- Amenities: In order to reduce the use of disposable amenities and reduce environmental impact, pajamas, toothbrushes, and other disposable amenties are not providedin guest rooms. Pleasetake pajamas and amenities as you need from the host counter and bring your own when possible.
- Room cleaning: All linens and towels will be changed every 4th day of your stay. If you do not wish to have your room cleaned, please let us know at the host counter.
- Shower: In order to conserve Ishikawa's beautiful nature and limited water resources, the water pressure in the in-room showers has been reduced.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
With apartment-style rooms with kitchens and laundry facilities, Hyatt House Kanazawa is ideal for families traveling together. We offer the following services to make your stay as safe and comfortable as if you were living in the house.
- Microwave ovens in all rooms
- Enjoy meals in the comfort of your own room with rooms equipped with a kitchen.
- High chairs and children’s tableware are available in the breakfast venue.
- Children under the age of 12 eat for free at breakfast.
- We accommodate food allergies. (Our baby food does not contain the 7 allergen categories that require to be labeled, and our infant food contains only some allergen categories.
- You may bring baby food into our dining facilities.
- Cribs are available during your stay, and children can sleep together in the same room if no extra beds are requiredwithout extra charge.
- Children's pajamas, bathrobe, toothbrushes, and slippers are provided free of charge.
- Diaper pods are available to borrow during your stay.
- Baby baths are available to borrow during your stay.
Request one: Please call us or add a comment with any required items when making your reservation.
We are committed to minimizing our impact on the environment and keeping the Hokuriku region alive and energized.
Hyatt House Kanazawa is LEED New Construction (NC) v2009 certified— LEED, or Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design, is a green building certification program that recognizes best-in-class building strategies and practices.
In order to reduce plastic waste, we avoid using plastic bottles by providing reusable tin can water bottles in our guest rooms, and serving drinking water in pitchers in our event spaces.
We have also lowered water pressure in the showers to conserve water.
While we offer amenities like toothbrushes and pajamas at the Host Stand as needed, we ask that guests bring their own when possible to help lessen waste and our impact on the environment.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Please visit our Hotel Policies page to learn more about the enhanced hygiene measures we have taken.
When you’re going to be with us for a while, we want you to feel comfortable. For those visiting 21 days or more, our House Host welcomes you to enjoy our Very Important Resident (VIR) program. VIR is designed specifically to make your everyday needs our business. We personalize every aspect of your stay, so it’s an easy transition from your home to ours.
Here are some of the fabulous perks you’ll enjoy with VIR status:
・VIR Hotel Tour (Reservation required)
・Bar Stub (Room credit)
・Scrub Stub (Laundry credit)
・VIR Welcome Amenity
No sign up necessary—we will welcome you as a VIR automatically when your reservation is 21 days or more.
< Changes in Operation Hours >
※In light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Hyatt House Kanazawa currently operates with the above operation hours. Please see our regular operation hours below.
10:00 AM－10:00 PM
6:30 AM－10:00 AM (L.O. 9:30 AM)
24/7 (Hotel guests only between 12:00 AM - 6:00 AM)
11:00 AM－7:00 PM