Hotel Check-in & Checkout Information
Check-in Time Information
- Check-in begins at 3 p.m.
- Check-in is expected to be crowded during the time when the bullet train arrives and from 3 - 5 p.m. During the holiday season, Saturdays and the day before public holidays also tend to be very crowded. We will do our best to provide you with a smooth check-in process and appreciate your understanding.
- For sightseeing in the city before your check-in time, please consider using the lockers for rent in Kanazawa Station. See more details.
Japan Nationwide Travel Discount
Please prepare the necessary documents for all guests staying at the hotel prior to beginning your check-in.
- Identity verification documents
- Proof of 3 vaccinations or negative proof
* Presentation cannot be made by sending at a later date; if confirmation cannot be obtained at the time of arrival, the campaign discount will not be applied.
* Once the subsidy reserves run out, the discount may be suspended.
* For details of the subsidy amount, please check the Ishikawa Travel Discount page and Kanazawa Gokannigochiso Travel campaign page.
- Outside of check-in and checkout hours, we offer luggage storage at the hotel.
- It may be crowded from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. and may take some time to complete the luggage drop-off. If you are in a hurry, please consider using the lockers for rent at Kanazawa Station.
If you arrive before check-in time, why not leave your luggage and go for a walk to discover Kanazawa? There are also lockers in Kanazawa Station that are convenient for temporarily storing your luggage. See more details
Checkout time information
- Checkout is expected to be crowded from 11:30 a.m. – noon
- If you registered the credit card to be used for payment during your check-in process and completed the Express Checkout steps, you can check out simply by returning your room key.
Outside of check-in and checkout hours, we offer luggage storage at the hotel.
It may be crowded from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m. and may take some time to complete the luggage drop-off. If you are in a hurry, please consider using the lockers for rent at Kanazawa Station. See more details.