News + Events
At Grand Hyatt Tokyo, the safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and for precautionary measures, we have been following the recommended procedures and protocols provided by the WHO and the Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare.
For precautionary measures, we have installed hand disinfectant dispensers in our hotel lobbies, washrooms and other key locations around the hotel, and we are cleaning our facilities and equipment regularly with the recommended disinfectants. Our associates are wearing face masks, and gloves are also being worn in certain areas. Please note that a body temperature check is required for entry into the property.
Please see the PDF below for our most updated operational changes.
[PDF] Grand Hyatt Tokyo Operational Changes
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Book 4 nights in a standard room and get the 4th night free, or book 3 nights in a suite and get the 3rd night free until the end of June 2020.
Deposit will be charged to credit card
Full prepayment / No refund / No changes
The restaurants at Grand Hyatt Tokyo are offering a selection of dining plans and exclusive courses at up to 54% off. For a limited time, receive a welcome drink of your choice, or save on select lunch and dinner courses by booking your reservation online.
Grand Hyatt Tokyo features 10 sophisticated restaurants and bars focused on interior decor, quality of food and excellent customer service. Guests are invited to enjoy an exceptional journey of dining at the hotel's restaurants. Authentic and dynamic dishes are created with fresh ingredients by the chefs. Find out more about the restaurants and their promotions here.
We are pleased to announce that Grand Hyatt Tokyo has received an ISO 22000:2018 certification for its food safety management system – a first for a hotel in Japan.
As a leading Hotel in Tokyo, we will continue with its efforts to provide quality service with an outstanding food safety management system.
All areas (including bars, terraces and private dining rooms) of all restaurants excluding Maduro, are non-smoking.
Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding.
• Grand Hyatt Tokyo will use reasonable efforts to accommodate guest’s food allergies as much as possible in order to provide safe and pleasant dining experiences.
• We obtain information regarding food allergens from manufacturers and make efforts to eliminate allergen as much as possible. However, please note that we are required to list at least 7 foods and only recommended to list up to 20 foods that people are prone to having an allergic reaction to so it may be difficult to obtain information about all allergens.
• Please be aware that we do not have separate kitchens to prepare and handle allergen-free items. We cannot guarantee that allergens may not have been introduced inadvertently during preparation. For example, it is possible for wheat flour to be in the air and mixed with other food as food allergens.
• Due to the conditions described above, the items we serve may not be completely adjusted to be allergen-free. If there is a guest with severe allergic reactions, we will not be able to serve the guest.
• Upon taking an order, we ask all guests to understand that it is ultimately up to the guest to use his or her individual discretion to make an informed decision regarding whether to order any particular items.