News + Events
Grand Hyatt Tokyo has been registered as an official hotel operator for the “Go To Travel” campaign of the Japan Tourism Agency.
Residents of Japan staying in the hotel any time after October 1 may be entitled to a subsidy from the Japan Tourism Agency’s “Go To Travel” campaign. Subject to your eligibility and the “Go To Travel” campaign terms and conditions applicable at the time of check-out, the ”Go To Travel” subsidy allowance amount will be deducted directly from your total bill at the time of check out. Please note that your stay may not be eligible if the GoTo Travel campaign has ceased or been suspended by Japan Tourism Agency. For further information regarding “Go To Travel” campaign, please kindly refer to “Go To Travel” Secretariat website (Japanese only).
For guests that would like to know rates after deduction, please contact the Hyatt global contact center; TEL: 0120 923 299.
Hyatt's Best Rate Guarantee is based on pre-discounted rates
If you had made a reservation through a domestic travel agency and have made payment before traveling, you may not need to apply for a refund yourself. For details, please contact your travel agency as they will assist you with the “Go To Travel” campaign refund procedure.
Start the weekend right with a new brunch experience at The Oak Door that features an array of unlimited appetizers and desserts, a choice of a main dish and free-flowing drinks including Perrier-Jouët Champagne, accompanied by live music and a DJ.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy open-air terrace dining at the restaurants in Grand Hyatt Tokyo. Take in the crisp fall breeze and savor exceptional offerings including a Halloween “OAKtober fest” dinner at The Oak Door, a fall-inspired barbecue with free-flowing beverages at The French Kitchen and pre-dinner Aperitivo at Fiorentina.
At Grand Hyatt Tokyo, the safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. Following Hyatt’s new Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, we will continue to maintain our extensive hygiene and sanitation measures, including installation of hand disinfectant dispensers in key locations around the hotel, and cleaning our public spaces, restaurants and bars regularly with the recommended disinfectants. Our associates are wearing face masks, and gloves are being worn in certain areas. We kindly ask all guests to conduct a temperature check upon entry into the property, disinfect their hands and practice social distancing in our facilities. In addition, mask usage is required in public areas, including the outdoor areas of the hotel.
In addition, please see the PDF below for our most updated operational changes.
[PDF] Grand Hyatt Tokyo Operational Changes
Thank you again for your continued support and understanding.
* In light of the recent COVID-19 developments and for precautionary measures, we kindly request that all guests arriving in Japan, complete the government-mandated 14-day quarantine or medical surveillance period at an alternate location before checking in to the hotel, as the property is not designed to operate as a quarantine facility. Please visit the Japan Government’s Official Website for the latest quarantine guidelines before making reservations and traveling.
The restaurants at Grand Hyatt Tokyo are offering a selection of dining plans and exclusive courses at up to 40% off. For a limited time, receive a welcome drink of your choice, or save on select lunch and dinner courses by booking your reservation online.
Grand Hyatt Tokyo features 10 sophisticated restaurants and bars focused on interior decor, quality of food and excellent customer service. Guests are invited to enjoy an exceptional journey of dining at the hotel's restaurants. Authentic and dynamic dishes are created with fresh ingredients by the chefs. Find out more about the restaurants and their promotions here.
We are pleased to announce that Grand Hyatt Tokyo has received an ISO 22000:2018 certification for its food safety management system – a first for a hotel in Japan.
As a leading Hotel in Tokyo, we will continue with its efforts to provide quality service with an outstanding food safety management system.
All areas (including bars, terraces and private dining rooms) of all restaurants excluding Maduro, are non-smoking.
Thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding.
• Grand Hyatt Tokyo will use reasonable efforts to accommodate guest’s food allergies as much as possible in order to provide safe and pleasant dining experiences.
• We obtain information regarding food allergens from manufacturers and make efforts to eliminate allergen as much as possible. However, please note that we are required to list at least 7 foods and only recommended to list up to 20 foods that people are prone to having an allergic reaction to so it may be difficult to obtain information about all allergens.
• Please be aware that we do not have separate kitchens to prepare and handle allergen-free items. We cannot guarantee that allergens may not have been introduced inadvertently during preparation. For example, it is possible for wheat flour to be in the air and mixed with other food as food allergens.
• Due to the conditions described above, the items we serve may not be completely adjusted to be allergen-free. If there is a guest with severe allergic reactions, we will not be able to serve the guest.
• Upon taking an order, we ask all guests to understand that it is ultimately up to the guest to use his or her individual discretion to make an informed decision regarding whether to order any particular items.
Travel + Leisure - The World’s Best Awards 2020, Top 10 Hotels in Tokyo
Michelin Guide Tokyo 2020 - Five Pavilion Luxury Hotel
Forbes Travel Guide 2020 - Four-Star Hotel and Spa
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame
TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Best of the Best Award 2020 – Best Luxury in Japan, Best Top in Japan
2020 Business Traveller Asia-Pacific Awards - Best Business Hotel in Tokyo
Fodor's Travel 2018 - The Most Unique Hotel Amenities in Tokyo, The Best Hotels in Tokyo For Astounding Views of the City, The 10 Absolute Best Hotel Bars in Tokyo