News + Events
At Grand Hyatt Tokyo, the safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. Following Hyatt’s new Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, we will continue to maintain our extensive hygiene and sanitation measures, including installation of hand disinfectant dispensers in key locations around the hotel, and cleaning our public spaces, restaurants and bars regularly with the recommended disinfectants. Our associates are wearing face masks, and gloves are being worn in certain areas. We kindly ask all guests to conduct a temperature check upon entry into the property, disinfect their hands and practice social distancing in our facilities. In addition, mask usage is required by all guests, including those who are fully vaccinated, in public areas as well as outdoor areas of the hotel.
In addition, please see the PDF below for our most updated operational changes.
[PDF] Grand Hyatt Tokyo Operational Changes
Thank you again for your continued support and understanding.
* The hotel has acquired the GBAC STAR ™ Facility Accreditation which certifies its implementation of the most stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention throughout the property. Please click here for more details.
* In light of the recent COVID-19 developments and for precautionary measures, we kindly request that all guests arriving in Japan from overseas complete the government-mandated procedures as well as contacting the hotel in advance so we may further assist. Please visit the Japan Government’s Official Website for the latest quarantine guidelines before making reservations and traveling.
The restaurants at Grand Hyatt Tokyo are offering a selection of dining plans and exclusive courses at up to 36% off. For a limited time, receive a welcome drink of your choice, or save on select lunch and dinner courses by booking your reservation online.
Please click here for details
The Business Traveller Asia-Pacific Awards is now in its 30th year and continues to celebrate the best in the travel and hospitality industry as voted by some of the region’s most qualified judges: the Business Traveller Asia-Pacific readers. These 30,000-plus individuals are frequent travellers and their views provide valuable industry feedback. Although there wasn’t much travelling this year, the readers still voted for their favorite airlines, hotels and airports that brought them comfort in 2021.
Grand Hyatt Tokyo is thrilled to announce that for the 2nd year in a row, we have been selected as the “Best Business Hotel in Tokyo” and the Grand Hyatt brand was selected as the “Best Business Hotel Brand in the World” by Business Traveller magazine’s prestigious “Business Traveller Asia-Pacific Awards 2021.”
We are pleased to announce that Grand Hyatt Tokyo has received an ISO 22000:2018 certification for its food safety management system – a first for a hotel in Japan.
As a leading Hotel in Tokyo, we will continue with its efforts to provide quality service with an outstanding food safety management system.
Grand Hyatt Tokyo actively works to support the SDGs with initiatives such as energy conservation, environmental protection, local production for local consumption, enhancing the work environment for employees, supporting the community / providing disaster-resistant facilities and contributing to local non-profit organizations.
Please click here for details
* Click here for the the implementation of the Plastic Resources Law
• Grand Hyatt Tokyo will use reasonable efforts to accommodate guest’s food allergies as much as possible in order to provide safe and pleasant dining experiences.
• We obtain information regarding food allergens from manufacturers and make efforts to eliminate allergen as much as possible. However, please note that we are required to list at least 7 foods and only recommended to list up to 20 foods that people are prone to having an allergic reaction to so it may be difficult to obtain information about all allergens.
• Please be aware that we do not have separate kitchens to prepare and handle allergen-free items. We cannot guarantee that allergens may not have been introduced inadvertently during preparation. For example, it is possible for wheat flour to be in the air and mixed with other food as food allergens.
• Due to the conditions described above, the items we serve may not be completely adjusted to be allergen-free. If there is a guest with severe allergic reactions, we will not be able to serve the guest.
• Upon taking an order, we ask all guests to understand that it is ultimately up to the guest to use his or her individual discretion to make an informed decision regarding whether to order any particular items.
Travel + Leisure - The World’s Best Awards, No. 1 Best Hotels in Tokyo, The Best City Hotels in Asia 2022, The Best Hotels in Tokyo 2018 - 2021
Michelin Guide Tokyo - Five Pavilion Luxury Hotel 2008 - 2022
Forbes Travel Guide - Four-Star Hotel and Spa 2017 - 2022
TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award 2011 - 2022
Business Traveller Asia-Pacific Awards - Best Business Hotel in Tokyo 2019 - 2021