World of Hyatt members can enjoy discounted rates at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts.
This winter, World of Hyatt members who book at least one week in advance from the beginning of November to the end of January can enjoy up to 20% off stays until the end of February!
Why not enjoy a vacation or staycation at Grand Hyatt Tokyo this winter?
To reserve a room, please select your arrival date and departure date on the upper right corner, click on “check rates”, and then select a room type from the “Member Rate” or "Member Rate Advanced Purchase" tab.
Not a World of Hyatt member yet? Why not sign up and take advantage of this members-only offer?
Once you click “select”, a pop-up will prompt you to select an option and direct you to the page to become a member.
As mandated by law, there will be an electricity inspection conducted. The hotel's electricity and internet access in the public areas as well as air conditioning and hot water supply in the guestrooms may be intermittent. In addition, there will be a change in operating hours of the restaurants and spa. Please rest assured that we will take every measure to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Thank you very much for your understanding.
• 12:00 a.m. - 4:00 a.m., 7 January 2019
The air conditioning and hot water supply will not be available in guestrooms.
*The hot water supply may continue to be intermittent after 4:00 a.m.
• 12:00 a.m. – 6:30 a.m. on 15 January 2019
There will be no internet connection in guest rooms and public areas.
- Nagomi Spa and Fitness
• 7 January 2019
Swimming pool / Whirlpool and Jet bath: Reopens at 6:00 a.m.
• 15 January 2019
Swimming pool / Whirlpool: Closed all day
Jet bath: Reopens at 6:00 a.m.
• 16 January 2019
Swimming pool / Whirlpool: Reopens at 5:00 p.m.
- Restaurants and Bars
• 6 and 14 January 2019
Last orders for Fiorentina, The Oak Door, Maduro will be 9:30 p.m.
In-Room Dining will be available with a limited menu throughout the night.
Please be informed that the Fiorentina terrace will be a non-smoking area as of 1 November 2018.
Thank you for very much for your cooperation and understanding
• Grand Hyatt Tokyo will use reasonable efforts to accommodate guest’s food allergies as much as possible in order to provide safe and pleasant dining experiences.
• We obtain information regarding food allergens from manufacturers and make efforts to eliminate allergen as much as possible. However, please note that we are required to list at least 7 foods and only recommended to list up to 20 foods that people are prone to having an allergic reaction to so it may be difficult to obtain information about all allergens.
• Please be aware that we do not have separate kitchens to prepare and handle allergen-free items. We cannot guarantee that allergens may not have been introduced inadvertently during preparation. For example, it is possible for wheat flour to be in the air and mixed with other food as food allergens.
• Due to the conditions described above, the items we serve may not be completely adjusted to be allergen-free. If there is a guest with severe allergic reactions, we will not be able to serve the guest.
• Upon taking an order, we ask all guests to understand that it is ultimately up to the guest to use his or her individual discretion to make an informed decision regarding whether to order any particular items.