News + Events
July: 6 / 13 / 20 / 27
August: 3 / 10 / 11 / 17 / 24 / 31
Grand Hyatt Tokyo will bring the glitz and glamor of the 1970s French Riviera to The French Kitchen with an all white-themed terrace party.
Guests are invited to come in their best white attire and enjoy free-flowing beverages including Champagne, wines and cocktails, and a buffet of traditional Moroccan- dishes.
The restaurants at Grand Hyatt Tokyo are offering a selection of dining plans and exclusive courses at up to 52% off. For a limited time, receive a welcome drink of your choice, or save on select lunch and dinner courses by booking your reservation online.
Grand Hyatt Tokyo features 10 sophisticated restaurants and bars focused on interior decor, quality of food and excellent customer service. Guests are invited to enjoy an exceptional journey of dining at the hotel's restaurants. Authentic and dynamic dishes are created with fresh ingredients by the chefs. Find out more about the restaurants and their promotions here.
All areas (including bars, terraces and private dining rooms) of all restaurants excluding Maduro, are non-smoking.
Thank you for very much for your cooperation and understanding.
• Grand Hyatt Tokyo will use reasonable efforts to accommodate guest’s food allergies as much as possible in order to provide safe and pleasant dining experiences.
• We obtain information regarding food allergens from manufacturers and make efforts to eliminate allergen as much as possible. However, please note that we are required to list at least 7 foods and only recommended to list up to 20 foods that people are prone to having an allergic reaction to so it may be difficult to obtain information about all allergens.
• Please be aware that we do not have separate kitchens to prepare and handle allergen-free items. We cannot guarantee that allergens may not have been introduced inadvertently during preparation. For example, it is possible for wheat flour to be in the air and mixed with other food as food allergens.
• Due to the conditions described above, the items we serve may not be completely adjusted to be allergen-free. If there is a guest with severe allergic reactions, we will not be able to serve the guest.
• Upon taking an order, we ask all guests to understand that it is ultimately up to the guest to use his or her individual discretion to make an informed decision regarding whether to order any particular items.