News + Events
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always our top priority. As a precautionary measure, we have implemented the following operational changes in the facility. We kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation.
- Shortened operating hours: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM. Spa and sauna 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM *last check-in is 7:00 PM / Gym, studio and pool 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Complimentary rental service of training wear, socks, shoes and swimming wear are not available. Please bring your own items as needed.
- Please wear a mask when you enter and leave the facility and whenever possible when using the facilities.
- Please refrain from visiting the facility when you feel unwell, including when you have a fever or sore throat, are coughing or have other symptoms.
- Body temperature checks will be conducted upon arrival. Guests whose body temperature is 37.5 degrees Celsius or above, will not be allowed to enter.
- Guests are encouraged to clean hands and fingers using hand sanitizers installed in the facilities.
- Please refrain from speaking in a loud voice to prevent infection by droplets.
- Towels are placed in each locker.
- There are capacity limitations in the facilities.
- Personal training, fitness lessons, massages and esthetic-treatment services remain suspended until further notice. The massage room is not available until further notice.
Admission (Fitness Center and Pool): Registered Hotel Guests: JPY 2,000 (JPY2,200) / World of Hyatt Members: JPY 1,000 (JPY1,100) / Grand Club™ and Suite Guests: Complimentary
*Prices in brackets are 10% tax inclusive.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always our top priority. We are committed to implement enhanced precautionary measures and please note some of hotel facilities and services will remain restricted until further notice. Please see the below for our most updated operational changes.