News + Events
To reduce the use of single-use disposable cups, we are pleased to introduce the release of the original tumbler of Grand Hyatt Fukuoka in collaboration with Stojo, a NY-based sustainable brand producing planet-friendly products.
With the Grand Hyatt Fukuoka × Stojo original tumbler, guests can enjoy THE MARKET F’s to go coffee at JPY 200, with free refills for the day. We also offer a JPY 50 discount on other to-go drinks. For those who bring their own reusable cups, a JPY 50 discount on all to-go drinks is available.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always our top priority. As a precautionary measure, we have implemented the following operational changes in the facility. We kindly ask for your understanding and cooperation.
- Operating hours: Weekday: 6:30 AM – 9:00 PM (last check-in is 8:00 PM, gym and pool until 8:00 PM) / Sunday and National holiday: 6:30 AM – 8:00 PM (last check-in is 7:00 PM, gym and pool until 7:00 PM) *Including the last day of consecutive holidays
- <Esthetic-treatment> Operating hours: Mondays to Saturdays 2:00 PM – 8:00 PM / Sunday and National holiday 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM / Reservation hours at reception: 1:00 PM until the closing time of Club Olympus / After the closing time of Club Olympus: Please ask Front Desk
- Please wear a mask when you enter and leave the facility and whenever possible when using the facilities.
- Please refrain from visiting the facility when you feel unwell, including when you have a fever or sore throat, are coughing or have other symptoms.
- Body temperature checks will be conducted upon arrival. Guests whose body temperature is 37.5 degrees Celsius or above, will not be allowed to enter.
- Guests are encouraged to clean hands and fingers using hand sanitizers installed in the facilities.
- Please refrain from speaking in a loud voice to prevent infection by droplets.
- Towels are placed in each locker.
- There are capacity limitations in the facilities.
Admission (Fitness Center and Pool): Registered Hotel Guests: JPY 2,000 (JPY2,200) / World of Hyatt Members: JPY 1,000 (JPY1,100) / Grand Club™ and Suite Guests: Complimentary
*Prices in brackets are 10% tax inclusive.
Use of Pool by Children on Weekends and National Holidays
Please be informed the swimming pool at Club Olympus is open to children aged seven and above who are at least 120 cm tall on weekends and national holidays.
■Time: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
■Price: (same as for adults) – Registered Hotel Guests: JPY 2,000 (JPY2,200) / World of Hyatt Members: JPY 1,000 (JPY1,100) / Grand Club™ and Suite Guests: Complimentary *Prices in brackets are 10% tax inclusive.
■Advance reservation is required. Please call Club Olympus to make a reservation. The maximum time for pool use is one hour per reservation.
Please note the following:
1. Children are not allowed to use the pool by themselves. Their parents must accompany them to the pool and be there when they swim.
2. Children may only use the pool. They cannot use the training room or spa.
3. Swimwear for children is not available for rent.
4. Inner tubes and beach balls cannot be used in the pool.