The safety and wellbeing of our guests is our top priority. In response to COVID-19, we have introduced enhanced measures for guests’ safety and peace of mind. Please note that face masks are required in all public areas of the hotel, both indoor and outdoor.
In addition, We kindly request that all guests arriving in Japan from overseas complete the government-mandated procedures. Please visit the Japan Government’s Official Website for the latest quarantine guidelines before making reservations and traveling.
＜GBAC STAR™ Certified＞
GBAC STAR (Global Biorisk Advisory Council) is the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention,
response and recovery accreditation for facilities. Our facilities have obtained GBAC STAR™ certification,
following the protocols of the Global Cleaning Industry Association (ISSA).
New measures include:
- Sanitization of high-touch areas using a high-grade disinfectant
- Alcohol wipes provided in your amenities
- Complimentary hand sanitizers are available by calling housekeeping
- Ensure social distancing by installing clear partitions at counter seats
- Assurance of food safety through our HACCP certification, a globally recognized and independently audited food safety management system
- Sanitization of tables and condiment holders before seating guests
- Use of mask by all associates and gloves by all kitchen associates
- Mask holders are provided at each table
- Disinfection of key cards
- Sanitization of counter and table surfaces
- Sanitization of pens after every guest use
- Mandatory masks for our front desk associates
- Hand sanitizing gels for guests’ use
- Mandatory body temperature checks for all guests and associates upon entering the hotel
- Strengthened hygiene measures including regular disinfection, cleaning and installation of hand sanitizer in various locations around the building
- Use of mask and hand sanitizer by all associates
- Increased ventilation cycling outside air through all hotel facilities and guestrooms
- Mandatory use of masks in all public spaces, including outdoor areas of the hotel
These precautionary measures are in line with Hyatt’s commitment to Caring for Your Wellbeing.
- Andaz Tokyo will use reasonable efforts to accommodate guest’s food allergies as much as possible in order to provide safe and pleasant dining experiences.
- We obtain information regarding food allergens from manufacturers and make efforts to eliminate allergen as much as possible. However, please note that we are required to list at least 7 foods and only recommended to list up to 21 foods that people are prone to having an allergic reaction to so it may be difficult to obtain information about all allergens.
- Please be aware that we do not have separate kitchens to prepare and handle allergen-free items. We cannot guarantee that allergens may not have been introduced inadvertently during preparation. For example, it is possible for wheat flour to be in the air and mixed with other food as food allergens.
- Due to the conditions described above, the items we serve may not be completely adjusted to be allergen-free. If there is a guest with severe allergic reactions, we will not be able to serve the guest.
Efforts to reduce disposable plastics
Andaz Tokyo is supporting the reduction of plastic footprint and are preparing to reduce the usage of specific plastic items.