CARING FOR YOUR WELLBEING
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is our top priority. In response to COVID-19, we have introduced enhanced measures for guests’ safety and peace of mind. They include:
- Sanitization of high-touch areas using a high-grade disinfectant
- Alcohol wipes provided in your amenities
- Complimentary hand sanitizers are available by calling housekeeping
- Assurance of food safety through our HACCP certification, a globally recognized and independently audited food safety management system
- Sanitization of tables, condiment holders and menus before seating guests
- Cutleries are covered with napkins
- Use of mask and gloves by all associates when preparing meals and plating dishes
- Alcohol wipes for guests’ use
- Disinfection of key cards
- Sanitization of counter and table surfaces
- Sanitization of pens after every guest use
- Mandatory masks for our front desk associates
- Hand sanitizing gels for guests’ use
These precautionary measures are in line with Hyatt’s commitment to Caring for Your Wellbeing.
Food Allergies & Dietary Needs Policy for Guests
• Andaz Tokyo will use reasonable efforts to accommodate guest’s food allergies as much as possible in order to provide safe and pleasant dining experiences.
• We obtain information regarding food allergens from manufacturers and make efforts to eliminate allergen as much as possible. However, please note that we are required to list at least 7 foods and only recommended to list up to 20 foods that people are prone to having an allergic reaction to so it may be difficult to obtain information about all allergens.
• Please be aware that we do not have separate kitchens to prepare and handle allergen-free items. We cannot guarantee that allergens may not have been introduced inadvertently during preparation. For example, it is possible for wheat flour to be in the air and mixed with other food as food allergens.
• Due to the conditions described above, the items we serve may not be completely adjusted to be allergen-free. If there is a guest with severe allergic reactions, we will not be able to serve the guest.