1 of 1
Discover all Fort Wayne has to offer
Experience the 2nd largest city in Indiana when you stay at Hyatt Place Fort Wayne. See the Grand Wayne Center or Allen County War Memorial Coliseum, both within 15 minutes of the hotel. Or catch a game at Parkview Field and concerts at the Sweetwater Sound campus nearby.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt Luxury Pillowtop Mattress by Sealy to recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Exhale on Demand videos for working out in the room
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free Internet Access
Free breakfast for members
Hotel Accessibility Features
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Public Entrance
- Swimming pool
- Registration desk
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance