1 of 1
Explore Riverfront Evansville
Located on the bend of the Ohio River, Hyatt Place Evansville / Downtown offers small town Midwestern charm with top-tier attractions. Evansville is the third largest city in Indiana and the regional hub for the tri-state area. Our hotel is located half a mile from all of the sites of the city including Ford Center, Old National Events Plaza, and is near Tropicana Evansville, University of Evansville, and Children's Museum of Evansville.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt exclusive mattress developed for comfort to help recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.