News + Events
Presenting Chef Dhanraj Manogaran, who is back at Park Hyatt Chennai as Chef de Cuisine of The Flying Elephant.
After a decade in the World of Hyatt, he loves to break rules and innovate. A strong advocate of ‘Vocal for Local’, he is bringing his favorites in an exceptional a la carte menu where modern meets local in Turkish, Indonesian, Italian, Mediterranean, Spanish and of course Indian cuisines. The themed Sunday brunches will also carry his specials through the month.
Be a part of this extraordinary culinary extravaganza.
June 9th onwards, 7pm to 11pm
For more information and table reservations please call +918939871128
It is time to elevate your hair care routine and discover the power of luxurious self-care at The Salon, our unisex grooming facility.
Receive a complimentary hair cut all throughout June when you indulge in our rejuvenating and personalized hair spa treatments. Also an ideal gifting option for Father's Day.
To book an appointment or buy a gift certificate call +91 8939871123.
After a hiatus of over 2 years, The Flying Elephant has opened in a new avatar. Bolder, innovative and unscripted, its three-level architecture offers guests a multi-sensory dining experience that is unmatched in the city.
The Flying Elephant is the Food & Beverage and Entertainment epicentre of the hotel. From its ground-breaking design, innovative and exceptionally executed menu to its unscripted and personalized service, it is a dining experience that measures itself with internationally acclaimed dining venues.
Tapping into the vast recipe library of Executive Chef Balaji Natarajan, the new menu encompasses familiar signature dishes, served surprisingly different, paying an evolutional tribute to the regions it represents. The food is passionately prepared, thoughtfully plated and interactively served right out of the various show kitchens around the dining floor. Ingredients have been carefully selected, while traditional recipes and preparation methods are respected and fused with modern techniques, textures and flavors.
The drinks menu is a curated selection of known classics with modern twists and is like the food menu, ever evolving. It celebrates fresh ingredients and simple preparation methods, focusing each drinks key flavors.
The music selection, delivered by resident DJ Ashish Nagpal, follows and compliments the creative direction of the F&B menus with remixes and versions of well-known classics and current hits.
Informal, fun, dynamic & vibrant are just some of the attributes that describe the ambience of The Flying Elephant. The restaurant aims to speak to all senses, offering its patrons great food, service and breathtaking architecture. Underlined with a musical soundtrack and purposefully lit spaces the venue entertains and immerses guests as the evening progresses.
Park Hyatt Chennai announces the opening of the city’s only authentic Singaporean cuisine, Mr. Ong – The Flavours of Singapore by Park Hyatt Chennai
Inspired by the fast-paced Singaporean hawker-style food, Mr. Ong serves delicious signatures rooted in the culinary origins of Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia using fresh, locally sourced ingredients and authentic preparation methods.
Enjoy delectable Singaporean meals out of our brand new show kitchen, located right next to the serene and laidback ambience of the lily pond.
All dishes are prepared with a wide range of authentic ingredients, thoughtfully sourced, and carefully prepared following the highest levels of hygiene by Executive Chef Balaji Natarajan and his team. The recipes have been designed in close collaboration with Sarab Kapoor, an acclaimed culinary consultant, cookbook author, cooking instructor and TV personality. Based out of Singapore, she has given a local and authentic touch to the menu as well as coached the hotel culinary team though many video conferencing cooking sessions best practices of preparing, ingredients and recipes.
On the menu you will find the classic Malacca Laksa with a selection of condiments, Satays, Roti Canai, a wide variety of wok dishes such as Chili Mud Crab or Black Pepper Mud Crab, the popular Nasi Goreng, Hainanese Chicken Rice, Lamb Rendang with Jasmine Rice as well as homemade ice creams, desserts and lots more.
Mr. Ong is authentic, fresh, appealing to all senses and serves fuss free, fast paced Singaporean cuisine.
The bar at Mr. Ong serves Asian inspired cocktails using freshly cut herbal ingredients like lemongrass, pandan, ginger and aloe vera as well as palm sugar for sweetness. A large variety of highly popular bubble teas with our secret bobas completes the drinks menu.
For table reservations and inquiries please call +91 8939871128.
The home delivery and takeaway menu of Park Hyatt Chennai by Times Food & Nightlife’s Chef of the Year 2021 Balaji Natarajan offers a home style, multi-cuisine selection covering all meal periods and palates. Enjoy wholesome, delicious meals bursting with flavors, using only the freshest ingredients.
Continue to relish gourmet dining in the comfort of your home prepared with the highest levels of hygiene and care.
Place your orders at +91 8939871128 or through our delivery partners.
NIDHI - National Integrated Database of Hospitality Industry
An initiative to empower hospitality businesses with the optimum use of technology.
SAATHI – System for Assessment, Awareness and Training for Hospitality Industry
An initiative to assist the hospitality businesses in preparedness and operating during the ongoing pandemic.
Park Hyatt Chennai has once again successfully cleared the recent audit of its food production areas and restaurants conducted by FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India).
With this top hygiene rating we reiterate our commitment to follow safety and hygiene practices throughout the property and provide a safe and clean environment to guests and colleagues.
Park Hyatt Chennai announces its GBAC (Global Biorisk Advisory Council®) STAR™ re-certification, the gold standard of prepared facilities. GBAC is a part of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association. With this certification the property has implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols and has been audited on 20 critical elements that establish our commitment to the program.
Park Hyatt Chennai remains dedicated to continuously improving itself to have a sustainable process long term and provide safe and clean environments to guests and colleagues.
- 2023 Best Global, The Flying Elephant - Times Food & Nightlife Awards
- 2023 Best Singaporean, Mr. Ong - Times Food & Nightlife Awards
- 2022 Best Business Hotel - Travel + Leisure India's Best Awards
- 2022 Best Spa Interiors, Antahpura Spa - GlobalSpa Awards
- 2022 Noteworthy Newcomer, Mr. Ong - Times Food & Nightlife Awards
- 2021 Best Business Hotel, Editor's Choice - Travel + Leisure India's Best Awards
- 2021 Best All Day Dining, The Dining Room - Times Food & Nightlife Awards
- 2021 Chef of The Year, Balaji Natarajan - Times Food & Nightlife Awards
- 2020 Best Business Hotel - Travel + Leisure India's Best Awards
- 2020 Best Global Fine Dine - The Flying Elephant - Times Food & Nightlife Awards
- 2019 Best Business Hotel – Editor’s Choice, Travel+Leisure
- 2019 Best Luxury Hotel - India Travel Awards - South
- 2019 Best World Cuisine Restaurant, The Flying Elephant - FoodFood Awards
- 2019 Best Global Premium Dine, The Flying Elephant - Times Food & Nightlife Awards
- 2019 Best Hotel Spa South, Antahpura Spa - GeoSpa Global Spa Awards
- 2018 Best Hotel Spa, Antahpura Spa - FHRAI Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India
- 2018 Best Bar Food, The Flying Elephant – India Nightlife Convention and Awards
- 2018 Best Bar For Wines, The Flying Elephant – India Nightlife Convention and Awards
- 2018 Best Bar In A Hotel, The Flying Elephant - India Nightlife Convention and Awards
- 2018 Best Ambience, The Flying Elephant - Travel+Leisure India Delicious Food Awards
- 2018 Best Hotel Spa Metro, Antahpura Spa - Indian Salon and Wellness Awards
- 2018 Best Global Premium Dine, The Flying Elephant - Times Food Awards