News + Events
Indian food is seasonal, and during the monsoons, how we consume food, especially breakfast changes. With the arrival of the rainy season, its essential to eat healthy, home-cooked foods, fresh fruits and vegetables.
At Park Hyatt Chennai we lay great emphasis on seasonal ingredients and experimentation which has inspired the introduction of a Special Monsoon Breakfast at The Dining Room in association with US cranberries and Anoothi Vishal. The festival will celebrate the Indian monsoon and the role that breakfast plays as one of the most important meals in Indian households.
The menu has been curated using US Cranberries, called America’s original superfruit to showcase their versatility as they can be incorporated into any cuisine to create both sweet and savoury dishes. It has been jointly curated by nine Hyatt hotels across India & Anoothi Vishal and will be available from 15th July to 15th August.
U.S. Cranberries have quickly become a favourite in India because of their numerous health properties, their vibrant red colour and sweet tangy taste. Cranberries are widely available in India in both dried and juice form and are often eaten as a snack or used as an ingredient in food and beverages.
15th July to 15th August
6:30 AM – 10:30 AM
The Dining Room
To know more please call +91 8939871128.
The traditional Thai style oil massage combines stretching, pressure point and kneading techniques.
The goodness of sea salt as a scrub not only removes dead skin cells and increases circulation, but also encourages regeneration. This tightens the skin, giving it a firmer and younger-looking appearance.
Together this 90-min therapy rejuvenates the mind, body and soul.
INR 5,575 inclusive of taxes
For appointments and inquiries please call +918939871123
Inspired by the fast-paced Singaporean hawker-style food, Mr. Ong serves delicious signatures rooted in the culinary origins of Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia using fresh, locally sourced ingredients and authentic preparation methods.
Enjoy delectable Singaporean meals out of our brand new show kitchen, located right next to the serene and laidback ambience of the lily pond.
All dishes are prepared with a wide range of authentic ingredients, thoughtfully sourced, and carefully prepared following the highest levels of hygiene by Executive Chef Balaji Natarajan and his team. The recipes have been designed in close collaboration with Sarab Kapoor, an acclaimed culinary consultant, cookbook author, cooking instructor and TV personality. Based out of Singapore, she has given a local and authentic touch to the menu as well as coached the hotel culinary team though many video conferencing cooking sessions best practices of preparing, ingredients and recipes.
On the menu you will find the classic Malacca Laksa with a selection of condiments, Satays, Roti Canai, a wide variety of wok dishes such as Chili Mud Crab or Black Pepper Mud Crab, the popular Nasi Goreng, Hainanese Chicken Rice, Lamb Rendang with Jasmine Rice as well as homemade ice creams, desserts and lots more.
Mr. Ong is authentic, fresh, appealing to all senses and serves fuss free, fast paced Singaporean cuisine.
The bar at Mr. Ong serves Asian inspired cocktails using freshly cut herbal ingredients like lemongrass, pandan, ginger and aloe vera as well as palm sugar for sweetness. A large variety of highly popular bubble teas with our secret bobas completes the drinks menu.
For table reservations and inquiries please call +91 8939871128.
The home delivery and takeaway menu of Park Hyatt Chennai by Times Food & Nightlife’s Chef of the Year 2021 Balaji Natarajan offers a home style, multi-cuisine selection covering all meal periods and palates. Enjoy wholesome, delicious meals bursting with flavors, using only the freshest ingredients.
Continue to relish gourmet dining in the comfort of your home prepared with the highest levels of hygiene and care.
Place your orders at +91 8939871128 or through our delivery partners.
NIDHI - National Integrated Database of Hospitality Industry
An initiative to empower hospitality businesses with the optimum use of technology.
SAATHI – System for Assessment, Awareness and Training for Hospitality Industry
An initiative to assist the hospitality businesses in preparedness and operating during the ongoing pandemic.
Park Hyatt Chennai has once again successfully cleared the recent audit of its food production areas and restaurants conducted by FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India).
With this top hygiene rating we reiterate our commitment to follow safety and hygiene practices throughout the property and provide a safe and clean environment to guests and colleagues.
Park Hyatt Chennai announces its GBAC (Global Biorisk Advisory Council®) STAR™ certification, the gold standard of prepared facilities. GBAC is a part of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association. With this certification the property has implemented enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocols and has been audited on 20 critical elements that establish our commitment to the program.
Park Hyatt Chennai remains dedicated to continuously improving itself to have a sustainable process long term and provide safe and clean environments to guests and colleagues.
- 2022 Noteworthy Newcomer, Mr. Ong - Times Food & Nightlife Awards
- 2021 Best Business Hotel, Editor's Choice - Travel + Leisure India's Best Awards
- 2021 Best All Day Dining, The Dining Room - Times Food & Nightlife Awards
- 2021 Chef of The Year, Balaji Natarajan - Times Food & Nightlife Awards
- 2020 Best Business Hotel - Travel + Leisure India's Best Awards
- 2020 Best Global Fine Dine - The Flying Elephant - Times Food & Nightlife Awards
- 2019 Best Business Hotel – Editor’s Choice, Travel+Leisure
- 2019 Best Luxury Hotel - India Travel Awards - South
- 2019 Best World Cuisine Restaurant, The Flying Elephant - FoodFood Awards
- 2019 Best Global Premium Dine, The Flying Elephant - Times Food & Nightlife Awards
- 2019 Best Hotel Spa South, Antahpura Spa - GeoSpa Global Spa Awards
- 2018 Best Hotel Spa, Antahpura Spa - FHRAI Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India
- 2018 Best Bar Food, The Flying Elephant – India Nightlife Convention and Awards
- 2018 Best Bar For Wines, The Flying Elephant – India Nightlife Convention and Awards
- 2018 Best Bar In A Hotel, The Flying Elephant - India Nightlife Convention and Awards
- 2018 Best Ambience, The Flying Elephant - Travel+Leisure India Delicious Food Awards
- 2018 Best Hotel Spa Metro, Antahpura Spa - Indian Salon and Wellness Awards
- 2018 Best Global Premium Dine, The Flying Elephant - Times Food Awards