News + Events
Embark on a festival journey with a sumptuous and traditional sadhya this Onam. With more than 30 delicacies, this safely packed box will be a feast of flavours.
INR 1399 | For Two Guests
Terms & Conditions
* Prices are exclusive of applicable government taxes.
* 10% discount on takeaways for Hyatt Dining Club members
* Free delivery within 5 KM
* 24 hours prior booking required
GBAC STAR Facility Accreditation identifies us as an example of commitment to ensuring a clean, safe, and healthy environment for our employees, customers and stakeholders. This accomplishment also demonstrates leadership in transforming the cleaning industry into an essential part of any business.
Curate your special menu from endless culinary delights for the dear ones on your very special day. We are happy to introduce an exclusively crafted wedding feast takeaway box.
2 Guests: INR 2400 + taxes
4 Guests: INR 4200 + taxes
For more information, contact +91 7593 824 851.
*Terms & conditions apply
Hyatt Regency Thrissur is a proud participant of Hyatt Loves Local, a global campaign that enables Hyatt Hotels around the world to support local small businesses who have been deeply impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
As a Hyatt Loves Local participant, Hyatt Regency Thrissur has associated with The Blue Yonder for the ‘Project Nila’. As part of the association, indigenous artisans from the banks of Nila river will display their unique products. Guests can interact and buy these products while enjoying a photo and video exhibition featuring the people and culture of the destination.
Where: Hyatt Regency Thrissur
Who: The Blue Yonder
When: Starting from November 1, 2020
What: The Blue Yonder is a travel company aiming at reviving, preserving and encouraging the continued sustenance of destination’s age-old heritage. The initiatives aim at empowering local communities with an alternate source of income and generating a sense of pride amongst them through the appreciation of travelers.
1) Indigenous artisans from the banks of Nila River will display their unique products
2) Opportunity to the guests to interact with artisans and buy the products
3) Photo exhibition showcasing the richness of the culture by some of the finest photographers
4) Screening of high quality videos about the people and places around Nila Basin
5) Online sale of materials through Hyatt's network exclusively for associates.
6) Performances of various art and music exclusive to the region
7) Blue Yonder will do a travel trail for Hyatt Regency Thrissur once the season starts.
8) Hyatt Regency Thrissur will be showcasing various products from Nila Artisans in the hotel lobby which guests can buy - till March 31st 2021.
For more information, please contact Shana Ninan +91 7593880452
We are happy to announce that our multi-cuisine restaurant – Regency Cafe is now delivering throughout Thrissur. Guests can now enjoy their favorite dishes in the comfort of their homes.
The delivery menu has been curated by our Director of Food and Beverage Anoj who has chosen signature dishes with an interesting amalgamation of different cuisines at Hyatt Regency Thrissur
Hygiene and guest safety are very important to us, the team has been issued additional PPE and we have stepped up the frequency of our usual practices such as handwashing. All food is delivered in sealed containers and our delivery team is trained to minimize any contact.
For further information, please call us at 0487 2701234