News + Events
We are very proud of our recently obtained accreditation by the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), with GBAC STAR™ Facility Accreditation Program.
It gives us immense delight to share that Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad is the only hotel in Gujarat to have this accreditation among indstry leaders.
Under the guidance of GBAC, a Division of ISSA, the worldwide cleaning industry association, Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad has implemented the most stringent protocols for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention in the hotel. The program verifies that Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad implements best practices to prepare for, respond to and recover from outbreaks and pandemics.
This achievement demonstrates our continuous commitment to our guests, colleagues, visitors & community wellbeing.
Thank you to the Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad team for their hard work to obtain our GBAC accreditation.
In a virtual award ceremony of the first edition of Gujarat Tourism and Travel Excellence Award 2020, the Honourable Chief Minister of Gujarat - CM Vijay Rupani awarded Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad the title of Best 5 Star Hotel in Gujarat.
We are proud to have been chosen for this coveted title and thank our team, guests, well-wishers for their support and continued patronage.
Every day is an auspicious day when sealed with love. So Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad joins everyone in the #HarDinShubhHai campaign.
Whether it is a Roka or a mind-blowing Sangeet, a fun Mehendi ceremony or the wedding followed by a sit-down brunch, don’t wait for the right time because forever starts now. And where there’s love and blessings, any time is the right time.
When you choose Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad to celebrate the most memorable day of your life, rest assured we pay the most careful attention to make sure that your wedding is remarkable in every way and exactly how you always envisioned it to be. Our expert planners will guide you on every little detail, from menu selections to floral arrangements, and table decor.
Get in touch with us at +91-7574826614 to start with your celebrations.
Award-winning flavours DELIVERED at your doorstep
We are happy to announce that our specialty restaurants – Tinello, China House and Chai Shop are now delivering throughout Ahmedabad. Guests can now enjoy their favorite dishes in the comfort of their homes.
The delivery menu has been curated by our Executive Chef Yatendra Rawat who has chosen signature favourites like Pizzas, Spaghetti agli olio, authentic Sichuan delicacies, delish desserts like Gulab Jamun, Cheesecake and more, and some delicious Indian and Gujarati food that’s nutritious, well-cooked and comforts the soul.
That’s not all because we also make your special occasions more special with made-to-order cakes for your celebrations.
Wellbeing and safety remain a constant endeavor for us. The team has been issued additional PPE and stepped up the frequency of usual practices such as handwashing. All food is delivered in sealed containers and the delivery team is trained to minimize any contact.
For further information, please call us at +91-7574826660
New Menu at CHAI SHOP - Local Flavours Redefined
Time to say new pinch to Chai Shop because it just got an exciting, new menu!
Our 24-hour cafe Chai Shop has always defined local flavours at its best. And the new menu is an ode to the Amdavadi cuisine available across the city.
Enjoy piping hot chai in a vibrant colourful kitli (kettle) with the new menu by Chef Yatendra Rawat that consists of Vadapav, Philadelphia Dabeli, Thepla Wraps and Chilli Cheese Foccacia among others.
For the beevrage lovers, no, we are not just partial towards tea because our mixologists have curated a range of drinks right from a South Indian Filter coffee to shakes and a Wake Me Up coffee that's surely going to become your go-to beverage on a Monday afternoon.
Revel in the local flavours at Chai Shop!
For details, call +91-7574826660
Excise and Prohibition Rules Gujarat State
(1) Any person wanting to hold and use neutral spirit for any medicinal, industrial, scientific, educational or any other similar purpose shall make an application for a license to the Collector or any officer duly authorized to grant licenses in that behalf.
(2) The application contains the following particulars, namely:-
(1) Name and Address of the petitioner;
(2) Place where the neutral spirit will be kept and consumed;
(3) Quantity of the neutral spirit to be consumed per month;
(4) The purpose for which neutral spirit is required and the use it will be put to;
(5) If the petitioner held any neutral spirit permit in the year immediately before the date of the application and if so, the number of the permit and the quantity sanctioned;
(6) The period for which the license is required;
(7) Registration number of the petitioner if he/she is a registered medical practitioner.
5. (1) On receipt of the application under rules 4,-
(a) If the petitioner is a registered medical practitioner and the quantity of neutral spirit applied for does not exceed one quart bottle per month, the petitioner shall be granted a license in Form R.S. I;
(b) if the petitioner is any other person or if the petitioner being a registered medical practitioner has applied for the quantity of neutral spirit exceeding that specified in clause (a), the Collector or the authorized officer shall make such inquiries as he deems necessary and if he is satisfied that there is no objection to grant the petitioner the license applied for, he may grant him a license in Form R.S. II.
(2) A license under sub-rule (1) may be granted on payment of the fees specified below:-Rs.
(a) For a license in Form R.S.I. 50
(b) For a license in Form R.S.II, where the quantity of neutral spirit to be possessed and used per quarter -
(i) does not exceed 6 quart bottles 100
(ii) exceeds 6 quart bottles but does not exceed 25 liters 500
(iii) exceeds 25 liters but does not exceed 250 liters 1000
(iv) exceeds 250 liters but does not exceed 1000 liters 1500
(v) exceeds 1000 liters but does not exceed 5000 liters 2500
(vi) exceeds 5000 liters 5000
Provided that in the case of a registered medical practitioner or any other person in charge of a Government,
Municipal, Local Board or Educational Institution or in charge of a charitable hospital or dispensary, a license in Form R.S.I. or R.S.II may be granted on payment of a fee of Rs.100/- only per annum:
Provided that for the purpose of charging the fee specified in the foregoing proviso, the fraction of a year shall be reckoned as one complete year.
6. No license in Form R.S.II shall be granted for a quantity of neutral spirit exceeding 5 liters per month unless the petitioner has executed a bond in Form “A” for Rs.1000/- for the proper observance of the provisions of the Act, the rules, regulation and order made there under and the conditions of the license:
Provided that the execution of such a bond shall not be necessary by an petitioner requiring neutral spirit on behalf of Government, Municipal or Local Board Institutions or educational Institution for teaching and research work, if a written undertaking is given on behalf of such institution for the proper observance of the provisions of the Act and the rules, regulation and order made there under and the conditions of the license.
7. (1) No license in Form R.S.I. or R.S.II shall be granted for a period exceeding one year at a time and in no case shall such period extend beyond 31st March next following the date of the commencement of the license:
Provided that a license in Form R.S.I. or a license in Form R.S.II which is applied for by a registered medical practitioner may be granted or renewed for a period not exceeding three years at a time but not beyond 31st March of the third year from the date of the commencement of the license.
(2) No such license shall be granted to a minor.
8. (1) The licensee holding a license in Form R.S.I shall not obtain his supply of neutral spirit except from a licensee holding a sale license in Form R.S.VI.
(2) The licensee holding a license in Form R.S.II shall not obtain his supply of neutral spirit except from:-
(i) a Government distillery or warehouse; or
(ii) a licensed distillery or warehouse in the State of Gujarat; or
(iii) a Distillery or warehouse in any part of India outside the State of Gujarat; or
(iv) a licensee holding a sale license in Form R.S.VI.
9. The licensee shall not use neutral spirit except at the place specified in his license and except in his own presence or in the presence of any other person duly authorized by him in writing in this behalf:
Provided that a licensee holding a license in Form R.S.I may, subject to the provisions of his license, use neutral spirit in any place in the State of Gujarat.
10. The licensee shall not consume or allow to be consumed any neutral spirit possessed by him under the license.
12. (1) No licensee shall use neutral spirit for industrial purpose except on the recommendation of the Director of Industries and in the manner and to the extent recommended by him. The neutral spirit recommended by the Director of Industries shall be used subject to such conditions as may be imposed by Director of Excise and Prohibition in that behalf.
(2) The Director of Excise and Prohibition may appoint such excise staff for supervision over the use of neutral spirit as he deems necessary.
13. No licensee shall use neutral spirit for educational or scientific purposes, except on the recommendation of the Director of Public Instruction or the Educational Inspector or any other departmental head approved by the Director of Excise and Prohibition in that behalf.
13 A. The holder of the license in Form R.S.II shall maintain the accounts of neutral spirit including absolute alcohol in Form R.S.IIA. The account shall be plainly and correctly written daily in a bound book, paged and stamped with the seal of the Collector, Superintendent of Prohibition and Excise or as the case may be, the District Inspector of Prohibition and Excise. He shall by the 7th day of every month, furnish to the Superintendent or as the case may be, District Inspector of Prohibition & Excise, the monthly return in Form R.S. II–B in respect of neutral spirit (including absolute alcohol) received, used and held in balance during the previous month.
14. The premises of the licensee holding a license in Form R.S.I or R.S.II, the neutral spirit kept therein and the license shall, at all times, be open to inspection by the Collector or any Prohibition and Excise or Police Officer not below the rank of a Sub- Inspector or by any other officer empowered under section 77 of the Act who may be deputed by the Collector or the Superintendent of Prohibition and Excise in this behalf.
15. The licensee holding a license in Form R.S.II, if he is not a registered medical practitioner, shall keep in his premises a visit book, paged and stamped with the seal of the Collector or the Mamlatdar or the Mahalkari or any other Officer authorized in that behalf by the Collector, in which visiting officers may record their remarks when inspecting the premises.
16. (1) The licensee shall abide by the provisions of the Act and the rules, regulation and orders made there under and also by all the conditions of the license which may be imposed by the State Government at the time of granting the license or at any time during the currency of the license and shall give an undertaking to that effect.
(2) The license may be suspended or cancelled in accordance with the provisions of sections 54 or 56 of the Act.
(3) In case the license is suspended or cancelled during the currency of the license period or is not renewed on its expiry, the licensee shall forthwith surrender to the Collector the whole of his unused stock of neutral spirit.
Online registration for the liquor permit
At one of the Gujarat State’s most prestigious and talked-about award shows Tourism Gujarat Awards, the coveted title for the Best Five Star Hotel and the Best Italian Restaurant in Ahmedabad - Tinello, went to Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad. It was a tough competition among the nominees from five-star properties across the state.
Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad is proud to announce its victorious achievement as the winner of three accolades in the Oscars of the Indian gastronomy world – The Times Food Guide Awards 2019. Celebrations galore as Tinello, China House and Chai Shop were awarded with the Best Italian/European, Best Chinese and Best Desserts in Luxurious Night out Awards respectively at the cities most celebrated culinary event of the year.
Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad is a benchmark of excellence for five-star dining in the city, with restaurants and tea lounge that offer an exciting range of Indian and International dining options. Tinello - traditional Italian cuisines, China House – the authentic Sichuan flavours and Chai Shop – relaxing tea and coffee lounge serving local delicacies that is open for service till wee hours in the morning.