Pet Policy guidelines at the hotel:
- Pets should weigh up to a maximum of 25kgs.
- Permits admission of one pet per room or suite.
- Additional charges of INR 3000 plus taxes per night per pet will be applicable.
- The hotel would offer a bed, food, dry food, and water bowl to the pet during the tenure of their stay.
- Pets are prohibited from entering the health club, spa, restaurants, or back of the house areas.
- Pets should not be left unattended at any given point in time by their custodian.
- The hotel would levy charges for any destruction or damage to hotel property.
- The hotel holds the right of admission against any pet entering the premises.
- In light of any damage to hotel property, disruption, or disturbance to other guests, pet and their custodians will have to leave the premises.
- In light of any physical harm caused to guests, hotel associates, or themselves, the custodian will have to bear the medical charges for the same.
- The hotel will not be liable or responsible for the loss or accident of a pet on or off the premises.
- Pets are to be fully vaccinated, neutered, and chipped. All vaccinations must be up-to-date and a copy of the certificate to be presented on request.
The following items/substances are strictly prohibited in the hotel premises:
- Poker Chips
Strict action will be taken against those found in possession of these items/substances.
Please note the following visitor policies:
- Entertaining guests within the hotel room without a valid hotel reservation is strictly prohibited.
- Hosting private parties in the room or apartment is strictly prohibited.
If found guilty of a violation, strict action shall be taken against the accused.
Food Policy guidelines at the hotel:
- Food brought from outside the property will not be permitted on the premises.
- Food ordered through any 3rd party aggregator/delivery service such as Zomato and Swiggy will not be permitted on the premises.