Cleanliness and Safety, With You in Mind
Additional measures are being taken with a focus on your safety and peace of mind. Measures may include touch-free options and more frequent sanitization.
- Sanitizer stations prominently placed throughout hotels
- More frequent cleaning of public spaces and guestroom surfaces
- GBAC STARTM accreditation, inclusive of detailed cleanliness training
- Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader to help ensure new protocols are being met
- ISO 22000:2018 certified hotel with enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols
- Guest temperature checks are required in compliance with local government requirements and in light of local situations and practices
Distance Can't Stop Us From Caring
All guests and colleagues are required to have a body temperature check each time they enter the hotel. During check-in, guests are asked if they are feeling well or showing any signs of illness, and anyone with a fever above 37.5 C (99.5 F) or who is experiencing any symptoms will be advised to see a doctor immediately.
We have placed hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the hotels—at front desks, restaurants, event spaces and employee areas.
Guests may be required to wear face masks or coverings in hotel public areas and when moving around in outdoor areas