Map, Parking + Transportation
Due to COVD-19 Valet Parking has been suspended. The nearest Self Parking option is the garage located at 111 East Wacker (Rate: $53 per night with QR code validation)
**If parking in the garage, please notify the front desk in order to receive a QR code which will allow for in/out privileges.** For directions and additional options, please visit the Front Desk
- Ogilvy Transportation Center: 1 mile
- Chicago Union Station: 2 miles
- Greyhound Bus Terminal: 2 miles
- Chicago Midway International Airport: 13 miles
- O'Hare International Airport: 17 miles
- CTA Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, and Red Lines
- Michigan & East Wacker bus stop » Access to Navy Pier, North Avenue Beach, Lincoln Park Zoo, Blue Island, United Center, Museum Campus
AIRPORT SHUTTLES: Hyatt Regency Chicago does not offer a shuttle from O'Hare International Airport or Chicago Midway International Airport. However, Go Airport Express is an easy, affordable shuttle option from either airport to the hotel.
CHICAGO WATER TAXI: Located across the Chicago River from Hyatt Regency Chicago, Chicago Water Taxi offers riders access to Ogilvie Transportation Center, Union Station, Willis Tower, Chicago Riverwalk, Chinatown, and more via the city's waterways.
DIVVY: If you want to explore Chicago by bike, stop by the conveniently located Divvy station at Stetson Avenue and South Water Street and enjoy 24-hours of unlimited 30-minute rides for $9.95 per day.