Maps, Parking + Transportation
Flight to Hana, Maui
Hana-Maui Resort operates private transportation via charter planes for its guests flying between Hana Airport (HNM) and Kahului Airport (OGG), Kapalua Airport (JHM) and Honolulu International Airport (HNL) with no baggage fees or TSA lines.
When you land in Hāna, our friendly resort hosts will be standing by to escort you to the resort. When it’s time to say goodbye, our on-demand shuttle will return you to the Hana Airport for your departing flight.
Cost: $220 round trip per person (Each plane must have at least two passengers. We are unable to fly one passenger at a time.)
To reserve, please call the resort at +1 808 400 1234 or email: email@example.com. Must book at least seven days prior to arrival.
On request shuttle to/from Hana-Maui Resort, Hana Airport (HNM) and Hamoa Beach
For guests arriving by car, car rentals are available at Kahului Airport (OGG). Hana-Maui Resort is an approximate two-hour drive from OGG, by way of the Road to Hana.
Hana, Maui Car Rentals
For guests who fly into Hana-Maui Resort and want to explore Maui during their stay, a limited number of JEEP Wranglers are available to rent directly from the resort.
JEEP Wrangler Rental Details:
- $150 + tax for Daily Rentals, additional fees may apply
- Must be reserved at least 3 days in advance to secure availability
- Must be a registered guest of Hana-Maui Resort
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a valid government-issued US or International Driver’s License
- Must have valid proof of auto insurance
- Must agree to all terms and conditions in rental agreement provided on-site
To reserve, please call the resort at +1 808 400 1234 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Rental availability varies by date. We recommend reserving your vehicle in advance of your arrival.