News + Events
To protect against COVID-19 transmission at Park Hyatt Hamburg, please only stay with us when you feel healthy and in compliance with the current Corona requirements of our state.
Currently, only travel with an explicitly business purpose is permitted. This requires written evidence.
Unfortunately, we are also not allowed to welcome you at our hotel if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Have been in direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 over the last 14 days.
- Have any of the stated symptoms here that are often associated with COVID-19.
This is how we all protect ourselves:
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 m (5 ft) between yourself and other people.
- In all public areas, a mouth and nose cover is required. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant, lounge or bar, in the pool and showers of the spa area, on the fitness equipment and during facial treatments.
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- Avoid hand contact with your face if possible.
- If possible, please pay cashless.
Safety first – Wellbeing always
Everything important for your stay.
Arrival and Check-In
- Hand disinfectant dispensers at the hotel entrance and at the reception.
- Reception counter is equipped with plexiglas panels for less direct contact.
Transportation & Parking
- Wearing of mouth and nose cover in public transportation is mandatory.
- We offer you an in-house valet parking service. Please allow 20-30 minutes for your car to be delivered. For further information please contact our concierge.
- More information about transportation and parking can be found here.
- Hand disinfectant dispensers can be found in front of the guest elevators, at the entrance to the Apples restaurant and the Park Lounge, in front of the guest restrooms, at the spa and in the meeting area.
- In all public areas, a mouth and nose cover is mandatory. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant, lounge or bar, in the pool and showers of the spa area, on the fitness equipment and during facial treatments.
- If required, you can get a mouth and nose cover at the reception.
- Contactless card payment is possible in all areas.
- A maximum of two persons (or one household) may use the elevator at the same time.
Rooms & Suites
- We clean your room after three nights (or more often on request) between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- We offer a turndown service currently only on special request. Please contact the reception desk for this.
- The mini-bar is currently not filled but it can be used for your own purposes.
- We offer beverages and snacks at the Lobby Shop next to the reception or via room service. The room service menu can be found here.
- We offer a laundry service currently only on special request. Please contact the housekeeping department or reception for more information.
Restaurants, Bars & Room Service
- APPLES RESTAURANT, APPLES BAR is temporary closed.
- Our PARK LOUNGE is open daily from 10:30 AM to 10:00 PM to hotel guests only, guests are able to enjoy a selection of tea and coffee for self service. From 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM we offer a selection of hot and cold dishes.
- In addition, you may also order a special gastronomic offer directly at check-in or prior to your arrival. This offer includes a 2-course menu, a glass of wine or beer, a bottle of water and a hot drink for 45 Euro daily either in the Park Lounge or in your guestroom.
- Contactless Room Service breakfast: 7:00 AM to 10:30 PM and dinner: 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- You can enjoy à la carte breakfast at APPLES RESTAURANT from 7:00 AM to 10:30AM to or in your room via Room Service.
- LOBBY SHOP: Snacks and beverages to go. Daily, 24 / 7 at the reception.
- For information regarding the CLUB LOUNGE, please contact the reception.
- SMOKERS LOUNGE: Currently closed. Smoking is allowed in our courtyards and in front of the hotel.
Spa & Fitness
- The Club Olympus Spa & Fitness temporarily closed and no treatments are offered until further notice.
- To stay fit, you have the opportunity to book a private gym room for EUR 40 per day for exclusive and safe training. Book our private gym room directly by checking in before arrival via telephone + 49 40 3332 1234 or email email@example.com..
- Explore Hamburg by bike.. Our concierge team will be happy to organize the right bike for you. Pre-reservations via T +49 40 3332 1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further questions and information, please contact the reception.