News + Events
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is a top priority at Hyatt.
Learn more about Hyatt`s Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment.
For less direct contact during your stay, we offer several contactless services – read here all about Contactless Care at Hyatt.
This is how we all protect ourselves:
- Please keep a DISTANCE of at least 1.5 m (5 ft) between yourself and other people.
- In all public areas, a MOUTH AND NOSE COVER is required. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant, lounge or bar, in the pool and showers of the spa area, on the fitness equipment and during facial treatments.
- WASH and DISINFECT your hands regularly.
- SNEEZE or COUGH into the CROOK of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- AVOID HAND CONTACT with your FACE if possible.
- If possible, please pay CASHLESS.
To protect against COVID-19 transmission at Park Hyatt Hamburg and to reduce the risk of exposure of COVID-19 to hotel guests and colleagues, please only stay with us when you feel healthy. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to welcome you at our hotel if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You have been in direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 over the last 14 days.
- You have any of the following symptoms that are often associated with COVID-19: Cough, high temperature or fever, muscle pain, fatigue, shortness of breath, sore throat, sudden loss of smell or taste, or other flu-like symptoms.
Safety first – Wellbeing always
Everything important for your stay.
Welcome to Park Hyatt Hamburg! As a guest of our hotel, you can expect a high level of hygiene and safety as usual. Here you will find all important information about your stay.
Arrival and Check-In
- Hand disinfectant dispensers at the hotel entrance and at the reception.
- Reception counter is equipped with plexiglas panels for less direct contact.
Transportation & Parking
- Wearing of mouth and nose cover in public transportation is mandatory.
- We offer you an in-house valet parking service. Please allow 20-30 minutes for your car to be delivered. For further information please contact our concierge.
- More information about transportation and parking can be found here.
- Hand disinfectant dispensers can be found in front of the guest elevators, at the entrance to the Apples restaurant and the Park Lounge, in front of the guest restrooms, at the spa and in the meeting area.
- In all public areas, a mouth and nose cover is mandatory. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant, lounge or bar, in the pool and showers of the spa area, on the fitness equipment and during facial treatments.
- If required, you can get a mouth and nose cover at the reception.
- Contactless card payment is possible in all areas.
- A maximum of two persons (or one household) may use the elevator at the same time.
Rooms & Suites
- We clean your room after three nights (or more often on request) between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- We offer a turndown service currently only on special request. Please contact the reception desk for this.
- The mini-bar is currently not filled but it can be used for your own purposes.
- We offer beverages and snacks at the Lobby Shop next to the reception or via room service. The room service menu can be found here.
- We offer a laundry service currently only on special request. Please contact the housekeeping department or reception for more information.
Online Magazines & Newspapers
- Visit http://hyatt.news for our complimentary e-news selection for your reading pleasure at any time at the hotel. If you would like a paper newspaper, please let us know.
Restaurants & Bars
- All menus accessible via QR Code or the TV in your guestroom.
- Dine on the urban garden terrace of the Apples restaurant.
- Information about the restaurants and menus.
- Opening hours of the restaurants:
- APPLES RESTAURANT & URBAN GARDEN TERRACE: Opening hours here
- APPLES BAR: Monday to Saturday 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- PARK LOUNGE: Daily 11:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Contactless Room Service: Daily, 24 / 7.
- CLUB LOUNGE: Breakfast and dining. Accessible for authorized guests. For further information, please contact the reception.
- LOBBY SHOP: Snacks and beverages to go. Daily, 24 / 7 at the reception.
- SMOKERS LOUNGE: Currently closed. Smoking is allowed in our courtyards and in front of the hotel.
- Breakfast is served at the Apples restaurant or at the Urban Garden terrace during good weather.
- You can find the breakfast menu here. Breakfast will be served at your table.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 6:30 AM - 10:30 AM, weekends and holidays 7:00 AM - 12:00 AM.
- To avoid rush hours, we recommend arriving before 9:00 AM.
- You can also enjoy breakfast in your guestroom.
Spa & Fitness
- The Club Olympus Spa & Fitness (as well as the treatments) can only be used with advance reservation via T +49 40 3332 1736, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via reception.
- The use of the Club Olympus Spa & Fitness is limited to one hour only.
- Pool opening hours: Daily 7:00 AM - 9:30 PM. A maximum of ten people may be in the pool at the same time.
- Fitness area: Daily, 24 / 7. A maximum of five people may be in the fitness area at the same time.
- Restrooms: A maximum of four people at the same time.
- The sauna and whirlpool are closed until further notice.
- Find more information about the spa and our hygiene measurements.
- Explore Hamburg by bike.. Our concierge team will be happy to organize the right bike for you. Pre-reservations via T +49 40 3332 1234 or email@example.com.
Guest Information on the TV
- You will find all important information about the hotel and our offers in the TV menu in your guestroom.
For further questions and information, please contact the reception.
Travellers' Choice Award 2018
Travellers' Choice Award 2017
One of the best hotels in Germany.
Hyatt Germany: Germany's Best Employers 2016
The Hyatt hotels in Germany have been named by the Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE as one of ‘Germany’s Best Employers 2016’ with an excellent 11th range in their size.