News + Events
Spring in Hamburg
Enjoy springtime in Hamburg! The city of Hamburg blossoms with the first rays of sunshine. Enjoy the special atmosphere of the fragrant cherry blossoms along Alster Lake and the special beach atmosphere on the Elb River. Book your stay at Park Hyatt Hamburg now and benefit from the early bird rate starting.
Travel with Family
Enjoy quality time with your family. Take advantage of our family offer and save 50% on a second room for children up to 12 years of age. Our Apples Restaurant has a special children's menu with all their favourite dishes for the little gourmets. During family time at Club Olympus Spa & Fitness, you can let off steam to your heart's content.
Treat yourself to some luxury again and let yourself get pampered with our Champagne package. In addition to the overnight stay, the offer includes breakfast and a bottle of De Saint Gall champagne.
Visit our Apples Restaurant and let our kitchen team spoil you with culinary delights. On the menu you will find regional dishes, and you can watch the chefs prepare the dishes. In the evening, enjoy our five-course Apples spring menu or order á la carte. On the first Sunday of each month, Apples invites you to an Apples Breakfast Brunch from 12:30 PM to 3:30 PM.
Relaxation and Recreation
After an exciting day in the city, the newly designed Club Olympus Spa & Fitness invites you to linger and relax across 1,000 sq m (10,763 sq ft). In addition to a 20 m long (65 ft) pool, whirlpool, sea salt brine, saunas and steam bath, you can choose from a large selection of massages and cosmetic treatments.
City of Hamburg
Hamburg is always worth a trip, especially during springtime. Over 5,000 cherry trees blossom along Alster Lake, creating a very special atmosphere. The beach of the Elb River is 12 km long (7.4 miles) in total and creates a summer feeling with cafés, bars, fish restaurants and fish sandwiches. Read more
For reservations or sightseeing tips, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +49 40 3332 1234.
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our highest priority.
- Hand disinfectant dispensers can be found in front of the guest elevators, at the entrance to the Apples restaurant and the Park Lounge, in front of the guest restrooms, at the spa and in the meeting area.
- For your own safety, we continue to recommend that you wear a medical mask in all public areas.
- Reception counter is equipped with plexiglas panels for less direct contact.
Transportation & Parking
- We offer you an in-house valet parking service. Please allow 20-30 minutes for your car to be delivered. For further information please contact our concierge. More information about transportation and parking can be found here.
- Wearing a FFP2 face mask in public transportation is mandatory.
Restaurant, Lounge, Bar, Room Service
- Information, opening times and menus can be found here.
- All menus can also be viewed in the room via a QR code.
Breakfast in the restaurant and in the room possible.
- We offer contactless Room Service for breakfast and dinner