News + Events
To protect against COVID-19 transmission at Park Hyatt Hamburg, please only stay with us when you feel healthy and in compliance with the current Corona requirements of our state.
In general, the condition that applies to travellers and restaurant visitors is: tested, recovered or vaccinated. This means:
- Upon arrvial the vaccination pass (from the 15th day after the second vaccination) has to be presented or
- Guests who have recovered (at least 28 days, maximum six months after infection) have to present the segregation order from the health department upon arrvial or
- A certificate of a negative coronavirus test. This can be a rapid test which is not older than 24 hours or a PCR-test which is not older than 48 hours. A follow-up test is necessary every 72 hours until 12:00 noon.
- Children up to the age of six years (as well as children still attending school) are exempt because they get tested on a regular basis during school. For children above 7 years wearing a mouth-nose protection is mantory. For young adults at the age above 14 years contact registration is mandatory.
Unfortunately, we are also not allowed to welcome you at our hotel if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Have been in direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 over the last 14 days.
- Have any of the stated symptoms here that are often associated with COVID-19.
This is how we all protect ourselves:
- Please keep a distance of at least 2 metre (6,5 ft) between yourself and other people.
- In all public areas, a medical face mask is required. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant, lounge or bar, in the pool and showers of the spa area, on the fitness equipment and during facial treatments.
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- Avoid hand contact with your face if possible.
- If possible, please pay cashless.
Safety first – Wellbeing always
Everything important for your stay.
Arrival and Check-In
- Hand disinfectant dispensers at the hotel entrance and at the reception.
- Reception counter is equipped with plexiglas panels for less direct contact.
Transportation & Parking
- Wearing amedical face mask in public transportation is mandatory.
- We offer you an in-house valet parking service. Please allow 20-30 minutes for your car to be delivered. For further information please contact our concierge.
- More information about transportation and parking can be found here.
- Hand disinfectant dispensers can be found in front of the guest elevators, at the entrance to the Apples restaurant and the Park Lounge, in front of the guest restrooms, at the spa and in the meeting area.
- In all public areas, a medical face mask is mandatory. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant, lounge or bar, in the pool and showers of the spa area, on the fitness equipment and during facial treatments.
- If required, you can get a face mask at the reception.
- Contactless card payment is possible in all areas.
- A maximum of two persons (or one household) may use the elevator at the same time.
Restaurants, Terrace, Bars & Room Service
- Information, opening hours and menus can be found here.
- Enjoy breakfast at Apples Restaurant or via room service.
- We offer contactless Room Service for breakfast and dinner.
- For information regarding the Club Lounge please contact the reception.
Spa & Fitness
- The Club Olympus Spa & Fitness is open daily from 7:00 AM to 9:45 PM. For the use of the spa area to book a timeslot is required.
- Find more information about the spa and our current hygiene measurements here.
- Explore Hamburg by bike.. Our concierge team will be happy to organize the right bike for you. Pre-reservations via T +49 40 3332 1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further questions and information, please contact the Front Office or Concierge team.