News + Events
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our highest priority. To protect against COVID-19 transmission at Park Hyatt Hamburg, please only stay with us when you feel healthy and in compliance with the current Corona requirements of our state.
The 2G-Plus (valid: 10/01/2022) rule applies in the complete indoor areas of the hotel, at our restaurants, meeting rooms, bars and the spa:
Vaccinated or Recovered
- Plus, in addition proof of a negative corona test (not older than 24h prior, PCR 48h)
- In case of a stay of several days, a new negative test is required every 72 hours - counting from the time of the 1st test.
- Guests who have received three vaccinations are exempt from the obligation to be additionally tested as per the 2G-plus rule. Proof of booster vaccination is sufficient.
- Vaccinates who received a primary vaccination with Johnson & Johnson require a third vaccination for booster status.
- Children and young adults who are not attending a German school and who are visiting Germany have to present a negative coronavirus test. Young adults from the age of 17 years have to present a vaccination pass or recovering certificate as well as a negative coronavirus test. not older than 24h prior, PCR 48h)
- For children above 7 years wearing a mouth-nose protection is mantory. For young adults at the age above 14 years contact registration is mandatory.
Unfortunately, we are also not allowed to welcome you at our hotel if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Have been in direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 over the last 14 days.
- Have any of the stated symptoms here that are often associated with COVID-19.
This is how we all protect ourselves:
- Please keep a distance of at least 2 metre (6,5 ft) between yourself and other people.
- In all public areas, a medical face mask is required. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant, lounge or bar, in the pool and showers of the spa area, on the fitness equipment and during facial treatments.
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- If possible, please pay cashless.
Safety first – Wellbeing always
Everything important for your stay.
Arrival and Check-In
- Hand disinfectant dispensers at the hotel entrance and at the reception.
- Reception counter is equipped with plexiglas panels for less direct contact.
Transportation & Parking
- Wearing amedical face mask in public transportation is mandatory.
- We offer you an in-house valet parking service. Please allow 20-30 minutes for your car to be delivered. For further information please contact our concierge.
- More information about transportation and parking can be found here.
- Hand disinfectant dispensers can be found in front of the guest elevators, at the entrance to the Apples restaurant and the Park Lounge, in front of the guest restrooms, at the spa and in the meeting area.
- In all public areas, a medical face mask is mandatory. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant, lounge or bar, in the pool and showers of the spa area, on the fitness equipment and during facial treatments.
- If required, you can get a face mask at the reception.
- Contactless card payment is possible in all areas.
- A maximum of two persons (or one household) may use the elevator at the same time.
Apples Restaurant, Apples Bar, Club Lounge, Park Lounge:
2G-Plus rules apply
The health and safety of our guests and employees is our highest priority. Therefore, wearing a medical face mask is manatory as soon as leaving your table. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years.
Information, opening hours and menus can be found here.
- We offer contactless Room Service for breakfast and dinner
Spa & Fitness - 2G-Plus rules apply
- The Club Olympus Spa & Fitness is open daily from 7:00 AM to 9:45 PM. For the use of the spa area to book a timeslot is required.
- Find more information about the spa and our current hygiene measurements here.
- Explore Hamburg by bike.. Our concierge team will be happy to organize the right bike for you. Pre-reservations via T +49 40 3332 1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further questions and information, please contact the Front Office or Concierge team.