News + Events
To protect against COVID-19 transmission at Park Hyatt Hamburg, please only stay with us when you feel healthy and in compliance with the current Corona requirements of our state.
In general, the condition that applies to travellers and restaurant visitors is: tested, recovered or vaccinated. This means:
- Upon arrival, a certificate of a negative coronavirus test must be presented in paper form or digitally. This can be a rapid
- test which is not older than 48 hours or a PCR-test which is not older than 72 hours. A follow-up test is necessary every 72 hours until 12:00 noon.
- Guests who have already been vaccinated (from the 15th day after the second vaccination) or those who have recovered (at least 28 days, maximum six months after infection) are exempt from this after presentation of the vaccination pass or the segregation order from the health department.
Unfortunately, we are also not allowed to welcome you at our hotel if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Have been in direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 over the last 14 days.
- Have any of the stated symptoms here that are often associated with COVID-19.
This is how we all protect ourselves:
- Please keep a distance of at least 2 metre (6,5 ft) between yourself and other people.
- In all public areas, a medical face mask is required. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant, lounge or bar, in the pool and showers of the spa area, on the fitness equipment and during facial treatments.
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- Avoid hand contact with your face if possible.
- If possible, please pay cashless.
Safety first – Wellbeing always
Everything important for your stay.
Arrival and Check-In
- Hand disinfectant dispensers at the hotel entrance and at the reception.
- Reception counter is equipped with plexiglas panels for less direct contact.
Transportation & Parking
- Wearing amedical face mask in public transportation is mandatory.
- We offer you an in-house valet parking service. Please allow 20-30 minutes for your car to be delivered. For further information please contact our concierge.
- More information about transportation and parking can be found here.
- Hand disinfectant dispensers can be found in front of the guest elevators, at the entrance to the Apples restaurant and the Park Lounge, in front of the guest restrooms, at the spa and in the meeting area.
- In all public areas, a medical face mask is mandatory. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant, lounge or bar, in the pool and showers of the spa area, on the fitness equipment and during facial treatments.
- If required, you can get a face mask at the reception.
- Contactless card payment is possible in all areas.
- A maximum of two persons (or one household) may use the elevator at the same time.
Rooms & Suites
- We clean your room after three nights (or more often on request) between 9:00 AM and 5:00 PM.
- We offer a turndown service currently only on special request. Please contact the reception desk for this.
- We offer a laundry service currently only on special request. Please contact the housekeeping department or reception for more information.
Restaurants, Terrace, Bars & Room Service
- Information, opening hours and menus can be found here.
- Enjoy breakfast at Apples Restaurant or via room service.
- We offer contactless Room Service for breakfast and dinner.
- For information regarding the Club Lounge please contact the reception.
- Lobby Shop: Snacks and beverages to go. Daily, 24 / 7 at the reception.
Spa & Fitness
- The Club Olympus Spa & Fitness is open daily from 7:00 AM to 9:45 PM.
- Find more information about the spa and our current hygiene measurements here.
- Explore Hamburg by bike.. Our concierge team will be happy to organize the right bike for you. Pre-reservations via T +49 40 3332 1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further questions and information, please contact the reception.