News + Events
To protect against COVID-19 transmission at Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf, please only stay with us when you feel healthy and in compliance with the current Corona requirements of our state.
Currently, tourist arrivals are not permitted. This requires written evidence.
Unfortunately, we are also not allowed to welcome you at our hotel if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Have been in direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 over the last 14 days.
- Have any of the stated symptoms here that are often associated with COVID-19.
This is how we all protect ourselves:
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 m (5 ft) between yourself and other people.
- In all public areas, a mouth and nose cover is required. xceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant, the bar and the lounge, in the showers of the spa area and in the sauna, on the fitness equipment and during facial treatments.
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- Avoid hand contact with your face if possible.
- If possible, please pay cashless.
Safety first – Wellbeing always
Everything important for your stay.
Arrival and Check-In
- Hand disinfectant dispensers at the hotel entrance and at the reception.
- Reception counter is equipped with plexiglas panels for less direct contact.
Transportation & Parking
- Wearing of mouth and nose cover in public transportation is mandatory.
- Parking possibility in the public underground car park in the parking spaces marked with „HYATT“.
- Valet parking is not available at the moment.
- More information about transportation and parking can be found here.
- Hand disinfectant dispensers can be found in front of the guest elevators, at DOX restaurant, at the spa, at the entrance of the meeting area and at the public restrooms.
- In all public areas, a mouth and nose cover is mandatory. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant, bar or lounge, in the showers of the spa area and in the sauna, on the fitness equipment and during facial treatments.
- If required, you can get a mouth and nose cover at the reception.
- Contactless card payment is possible in all areas.
- A maximum of two persons (or one household) may use the elevator at the same time.
Rooms & Suites
- We clean your room after three nights (or more often on request) between 8:00 AM and 3:00 PM.
- Turndown service is currently not available.
- The mini-bar is currently not filled but it can be used for your own purposes.
- We offer beverages and snacks at the Lobby Shop next to the reception or via room service. The room service menu can be found here.
Restaurants, Bars & Room Service
- Information, opening hours and menus can be found here.
- All menus also accessible via QR Code or the TV in your guestroom.
- Contactless Room Service: Daily, 24 / 7.
- You can enjoy breakfast at the restaurant or in your room.
- LOBBY SHOP: Snacks and beverages to go. Daily, 24 / 7 at the reception.
- For information regarding the REGENCY CLUB please contact the reception.
Spa & Fitness
- The Rive Spa is temporarily closed and no treatments are offered until further notice.
- Find more information about the spa and our hygiene measurements.
Guest Information on the TV
- You will find all important information about the hotel and our offers in the TV menu in your guestroom.
For further questions and information, please contact the reception.
We are GBAC STAR certified.
The GBAC STAR hygiene and training accreditation certifies Hyatt Regency Dusseldorf to meet a higher level of cleanliness and safety. These include for example:
- Maintaining strict cleaning protocols for infectious disease
- The assurance that the facility has been disinfected to the highest standards.
- "Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader" as well as detailed cleanliness training