News + Events
To protect against COVID-19 transmission at Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport, please only stay with us when you feel healthy and in compliance with the current Corona requirements of our state. In general, the following applies to travelers: proof of negativ test, recovered or fully vaccinated.
Unfortunately, we are also not allowed to welcome you at our hotel if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Have been in direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 over the last 14 days.
- Have any of the stated symptoms here that are often associated with COVID-19.
This is how we all protect ourselves:
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 m (5 ft) between yourself and other people.
- In all public areas, a medical face mask is required. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant, the lounge and on the fitness equipment.
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- Avoid hand contact with your face if possible.
- If possible, please pay cashless.
Safety first – Wellbeing always
Everything important for your stay.
Arrival and Check-In
- Hand disinfectant dispensers at the hotel entrance and at the reception.
- Reception counter is equipped with plexiglas panels for less direct contact.
Transportation & Parking
- Wearing a medical face mask in public transportation is mandatory.
- Parking possibility in the hotel's underground car park.
- Free shuttle service to / from Terminal 1. Timetable can be found here or on the TV in your guestroom.
- More information about transportation and parking can be found here.
- Hand disinfectant dispensers can be found in front of the guest elevators, at the entrance to the Lounge, in the meeting area and the guest restrooms.
- In all public areas, a medical face mask is mandatory. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant, the lounge and on the fitness equipment.
- If required, you can get a face mask at the reception.
- Contactless card payment is possible in all areas.
- A maximum of two persons (or one household) may use the elevator at the same time.
Rooms & Suites
- We clean your room after four nights (or more often on request).
- The mini-bar can be used for your own purposes.
- You can order beverages and snacks from your guestroom for pick-up at the reception, or purchase them directly at the Market in the lobby. For more information, please contact the reception.
- Upon request and subject to availability, we will provide you with a coffee machine or kettle in your room.
- We offer a laundry service currently only on special request. Please contact the housekeeping department or reception for more information.
Restaurants & Bars
- Information, opening hours and menus can be found here.
- All menus also accessible via QR Code or the TV in your guestroom.
- You can enjoy your breakfast at the restaurant or in your room.
- THE MARKET: Snacks and beverages to go or order from your guestroom for pick-up at the reception, daily 24 / 7.
- The fitness area can be used to a limited extent.
Guest Information on the TV
- You will find all important information about the hotel and our offers in the TV menu in your guestroom.
For further questions and information, please contact the reception.