News + Events
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is a top priority at Hyatt.
Learn more about Hyatt`s Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment.
For less direct contact during your stay, we offer several contactless services – read here all about Contactless Care at Hyatt.
This is how we all protect ourselves:
- Please keep a DISTANCE of at least 1.5 m (5 ft) between yourself and other people.
- In all public areas, a MOUTH AND NOSE COVER is required. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant, the lounge and on the fitness equipment.
- WASH and DISINFECT your HANDS regularly.
- SNEEZE or COUGH into the CROOK of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- AVOID HAND CONTACT with your FACE if possible.
- If possible, please pay CASHLESS.
To protect against COVID-19 transmission at Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport and to reduce the risk of exposure of COVID-19 to hotel guests and colleagues, please only stay with us when you feel healthy. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to welcome you at our hotel if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You have been in direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 over the last 14 days.
- You have any of the following symptoms that are often associated with COVID-19: Cough, high temperature or fever, muscle pain, fatigue, shortness of breath, sore throat, sudden loss of smell or taste, or other flu-like symptoms.
Safety first – Wellbeing always
Everything important for your stay.
Welcome to Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport! As a guest of our hotel, you can expect a high level of hygiene and safety as usual. Here you will find all important information about your stay.
Arrival and Check-In
- Hand disinfectant dispensers at the hotel entrance and at the reception.
- Reception counter is equipped with plexiglas panels for less direct contact.
Transportation & Parking
- Wearing of mouth and nose cover in public transportation is mandatory.
- Parking possibility in the hotel's underground car park.
- Free shuttle service to / from Terminal 1. Timetable can be found here or on the TV in your guestroom.
- More information about transportation and parking can be found here.
- Hand disinfectant dispensers can be found in front of the guest elevators, at the entrance to the Lounge, in the meeting area and the guest restrooms.
- In all public areas, a mouth and nose cover is mandatory. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant, the lounge and on the fitness equipment.
- If required, you can get a mouth and nose cover at the reception.
- Contactless card payment is possible in all areas.
- A maximum of two persons (or one household) may use the elevator at the same time.
Rooms & Suites
- We clean your room after four nights (or more often on request).
- The mini-bar can be used for your own purposes.
- You can order beverages and snacks from your guestroom for pick-up at the reception, or purchase them directly at the Market in the lobby. For more information, please contact the reception.
- Upon request and subject to availability, we will provide you with a coffee machine or kettle in your room.
- We offer a laundry service currently only on special request. Please contact the housekeeping department or reception for more information.
Online Magazines & Newspapers
- Visit http://hyatt.news for our complimentary e-news selection for your reading pleasure at any time at the hotel. If you would like a paper newspaper, please let us know.
Restaurants & Bars
- All menus accessible via QR Code or the TV in your guestroom.
- Information about the restaurants and menus.
- Opening hours of the restaurants:
- ZOOM RESTAURANT: Daily 5:30 PM - 21:30 PM
- ZOOM LOUNGE: Daily 4:00 PM - 0:15 PM
- THE MARKET: Snacks and beverages to go or order from your guestroom for pick-up at the reception, daily 24 / 7.
- Breakfast is served at the ZOOM restaurant.
- We will arrange an individual breakfast tray for you.
- Opening hours: Daily 6:30 AM - 10:00 AM
- To avoid rush hours, we recommend arriving before 9:00 AM.
- The fitness area is open 24 / 7 and is accessible without advance reservation.
- Please disinfect the used equipment before and after training.
- A maximum of four people may be in the fitness area at the same time.
Guest Information on the TV
- You will find all important information about the hotel and our offers in the TV menu in your guestroom.
For further questions and information, please contact the reception.
Satisfy your lunch cravings at Zoom Restaurant including a drink from 8.90 Euro. Choose from three flavorful, attractively priced dishes changing on a weekly basis: wrap or bowl – hot or cold. Mediterranean salad, Mexican wrap or soul food inspired chicken stew – your lunch favorite will be on our menu. Ranging from 8.90 Euro up to 10.90 Euro. Enjoy your choice including a hot or cold non-alcoholic beverage.
Stop by today!
Offer valid daily from 11 am until 5 pm
Enjoy the weekly specials at this price also after 5 pm, drink not included.
T: +49 69 643511234
Enjoy your favorite drink with small snacks for 5 Euro on Thursdays. Wind down with a fresh draught beer. Relax with a glass of wine or a long drink. Choose your favorite drink from our bar menu while enjoying some complimentary small snacks at our Gallery Lounge & Bar.
Thursdays from 5 pm to 7 pm