News + Events
To protect against COVID-19 transmission at Grand Hyatt, please only stay with us when you feel healthy and in compliance with the current Corona requirements of our state.
Unfortunately, we are also not allowed to welcome you at our hotel if you:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Have been in direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 over the last 14 days.
- Have any of the stated symptoms here that are often associated with COVID-19.
This is how we all protect ourselves:
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 m (5 ft) between yourself and other people.
- In all public areas, a medical face mask is required. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant or bar, in the showers of the spa area, on the fitness equipment and during facial treatments.
- Wash and disinfect your hands regularly.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- Avoid hand contact with your face if possible.
- If possible, please pay cashless.
Safety first – Wellbeing always
Everything important for your stay.
Arrival and Check-In
- Hand disinfectant dispensers at the hotel entrance and at the reception.
- Reception counter is equipped with plexiglas panels for less direct contact.
Transportation & Parking
- Wearing a FFP2 face mask in public transportation is mandatory.
- Parking possibility in the hotel's underground car park with direct access to the hotel lobby.
- We offer you an in-house valet parking service.
- More information about transportation and parking can be found here.
- Hand disinfectant dispensers can be found in front of the guest elevators, at the entrance to the restaurants, at the spa, in the meeting area as well as in front of the public restrooms.
- In all public areas, a medical face mask is mandatory. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant or bar, in the showers of the spa area, in the pool and in the sauna, on the fitness equipment and during facial treatments.If required, you can get a face mask at the reception.
- Contactless card payment is possible in all areas.
- A maximum of two persons (or one household) may use the elevator at the same time.
Rooms & Suites
- We clean your room after three nights (or more often on request) between 10:00 AM and 5:30 PM.
- We offer a turndown service currently only on special request. Please contact the reception desk for this.
- The mini-bar is currently not filled but it can be used for your own purposes.
- We offer beverages and snacks via room service. The beverage menu can be found here.
Restaurants, Terrace, Bars & Room Service
- Information, opening hours and menus can be found here.
- All menus are also accessible via QR Code or the TV in your guestroom.
- Contactless Room Service: Daily, 24 / 7.
- You can enjoy breakfast at the restaurant or in your room.
- For information regarding the GRAND CLUB please contact the reception.
Spa & Fitness
- The Club Olympus Spa & Fitness is open daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Find more information about the spa and our hygiene measurements.
Guest Information on the TV
- You will find all important information about the hotel and our offers in the TV menu in your guestroom.
- Explore Berlin by bike.
- Our reception team will be happy to organize the right bike for you.
- Rental fee 20 EUR per day.
For further questions and information, please contact the reception.
The German Institute for Sustainability and Economy has awarded the Certificate for "Secured Sustainability" the fourth time in a row. We have successfully passed a comprehensive audit in the areas Ecology, Economy and Social Competence.
And not only that: with the 14th place we are even in the top 25!