News + Events
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is a top priority at Hyatt.
Learn more about Hyatt`s Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment.
For less direct contact during your stay, we offer several contactless services – read here all about Contactless Care at Hyatt.
This is how we all protect ourselves:
- Please keep a DISTANCE of at least 1.5 m (5 ft) between yourself and other people.
- In all public areas, a MOUTH AND NOSE COVER is required. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant or bar, in the showers of the spa area, in the pool and in the sauna, on the fitness equipment and during facial treatments.
- WASH and DISINFECT your HANDS regularly.
- SNEEZE or COUGH into the CROOK of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- AVOID HAND CONTACT with your FACE if possible.
- If possible, please pay CASHLESS.
To protect against COVID-19 transmission at Grand Hyatt Berlin and to reduce the risk of exposure of COVID-19 to hotel guests and colleagues, please only stay with us when you feel healthy. Unfortunately, we are not allowed to welcome you at our hotel if:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You have been in direct contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 over the last 14 days.
- You have any of the following symptoms that are often associated with COVID-19: Cough, high temperature or fever, muscle pain, fatigue, shortness of breath, sore throat, sudden loss of smell or taste, or other flu-like symptoms.
Safety first – Wellbeing always
Everything important for your stay.
Welcome to Grand Hyatt Berlin! As a guest of our hotel, you can expect a high level of hygiene and safety as usual. Here you will find all important information about your stay.
Arrival and Check-In
- Hand disinfectant dispensers at the hotel entrance and at the reception.
- Reception counter is equipped with plexiglas panels for less direct contact.
Transportation & Parking
- Wearing of mouth and nose cover in public transportation is mandatory.
- Parking possibility in the hotel's underground car park with direct access to the hotel lobby.
- We offer you an in-house valet parking service.
- More information about transportation and parking can be found here.
- Hand disinfectant dispensers can be found in front of the guest elevators, at the entrance to the restaurants, at the spa, in the meeting area as well as in front of the public restrooms.
- In all public areas, a mouth and nose cover is mandatory. Exceptions apply to children under 6 years and to the following areas: the seating areas of the restaurant or bar, in the showers of the spa area, in the pool and in the sauna, on the fitness equipment and during facial treatments.If required, you can get a mouth and nose cover at the reception.
- Contactless card payment is possible in all areas.
- A maximum of two persons (or one household) may use the elevator at the same time.
Rooms & Suites
- We clean your room after three nights (or more often on request) between 10:00 AM and 5:30 PM.
- We offer a turndown service currently only on special request. Please contact the reception desk for this.
- The mini-bar is currently not filled but it can be used for your own purposes.
- We offer beverages and snacks via room service, or purchase them directly via our Grab & Go service through the concierge in the lobby. The beverage menu can be found here.
Online Magazines & Newspapers
- Visit hyatt.news for our complimentary e-news selection for your reading pleasure at any time at the hotel. If you would like a paper newspaper, please let us know.
Restaurants & Bars
- All menus accessible via QR Code or the TV in your guestroom.
- Information about the restaurants and menus.
- Dine on the summer terrace of the VOX restaurant.
- Opening hours of the restaurants:
- VOX Restaurant: daily 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- VOX Bar: Sunday to Thursday 6:30 PM - midnight, Friday & Saturday 6:30 PM - 1:00 AM
- Jamboree Bar & Tizian Lounge: currently closed geschlossen. We are happy to serve your drink at VOX Bar and some dishes from Tizian Lounge at VOX Restaurant.
- Contactless Room Service: Daily, 24 / 7.
- GRAB & GO Service: Snacks and beverages to go. Daily, 24 / 7 next to the concierge.
- CLUB LOUNGE: Breakfast and dining. Accessible for authorized guests. For further information please contact the reception.
- Breakfast is served at the VOX restaurant or at the VOX terrace during good weather.
- At the buffet, you can order your dishes directly and take them to your table or choose different á la carte breakfasts, which will be served at your table.
- Opening hours: Monday to Friday 7:00 AM - 11:00 AM, weekends and holidays 7:00 AM - Noon.
- To avoid rush hours, we recommend arriving before 9:00 AM.
- You can also enjoy á la carte breakfast in your guestroom.
Spa & Fitness
- The Club Olympus Spa & Fitness (as well as the treatments) can only be used with advance reservation via T +49 30 2553 1890, e-mail email@example.com or via reception.
- Time slots are allocated for the fitness and pool area:
- Fitness area: 60 minutes.
- Pool and whirlpool: 30 minutes. The use of the terrace is not time-limited.
- Pool opening hours spa with treatments: Daily 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM. A maximum of ten people may be in the pool at the same time.
- Opening hours fitness area, pool and terrace: Daily, 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM.
- A maximum of five people may be in the fitness area at the same time.
- A maximum of ten people may be in the pool and 2 in the whirlpool at the same time.
- The sauna area including plunge pool, splash shower and relaxation room are closed until further notice.
- Find more information about the spa and our hygiene measurements.
Guest Information on the TV
- You will find all important information about the hotel and our offers in the TV menu in your guestroom.
- Explore Berlin by bike.
- Our reception team will be happy to organize the right bike for you.
- Rental fee 20 EUR per day.
For further questions and information, please contact the reception.
The German Institute for Sustainability and Economy has awarded the Certificate for "Secured Sustainability" the third time in a row. We have successfully passed a comprehensive audit in the areas Ecology, Economy and Social Competence.
And not only that: with the 14th place we are even in the top 25!