1 of 1
With its extravagant concept, Vox restaurant established itself as a gourmet magnet in the Berlin gastronomical scene. Since 1998, the restaurant is inviting their guests with its open show kitchen, sushi bar and spacious summer terrace to linger at the Potsdamer Platz. The team prepares Asian inspired modern dishes, as well as authentic Japanese sushi with freshly grated wasabi.
External guests, who wish to dine indoors, please bring
- proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination
- a certificate of recovery from COVID-19
- a recent negative COVID-19 test result (no self-tests)
Breakfast in bed, a small refreshment during lunch time or a late evening snack in your hotel room – our room service team is ready to treat you with culinary highlights from morning to night. Our selection is various and wide, allowing you to be your best, just as our motto: “Go Grand."
All deliveries to your room are contactless.
With more than 150 different varieties, the Vox Bar focuses primarily on the finest whiskies. Among them are not only well-tried classics, but also precious rarities such as a 30-year-old Ballantine’s and a 26-year-old Bowmore, which was stored in French barrique. But also exotic and limited bottles, which are not distributed in Germany can be enjoyed.
Special highlights for connoisseurs are the noble spirit flights, which can be enjoyed with harmonious chocolate.
In order to create an even more personal experience, each bartender has created their own individual signature cocktail. The Smoker’s Lounge invites you to enjoy high-quality cigars as well as Cuban cigars from top brands on availability.
Tizian lounge is an ideal meeting place for a get-together at the Potsdamer Platz. International visitors meet Berlin based business people at the cozy fire place. At Tizian lounge we serve a range of classical dishes and new interpretations of Italian cuisine, such as Burrata, Beef Carpaccio and a variety of homemade pasta dishes. Situated opposite of the Philharmonic Hall, Tizian lounge is a perfect place to enjoy dinner before a concert.
With the central location directly at Potsdamer Platz it is the ideal place for a business lunch amongst colleagues or a meeting with clients in an informal atmosphere.
Do you enjoy dining with friends and business partners in excellent restaurants? Experience the perfect atmosphere of world-class restaurants at Hyatt hotels - whether in Berlin, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Hamburg and Mainz.
Hyatt Gourmet Club Member benefits
- 12 complimentary meals when dining with at least one person
- One complimentary overnight stay at your Hyatt membership hotel
- Exclusive rates for overnight stay at the participating Hyatt hotels in Germany
- One voucher for a bottle of champagne
- One complimentary day admission with an accompanying person at one of the participating Hyatt spas in Germany
- Discounts for special events as well as cooking and cocktail classes at respective hotels
- Attractive benefits at the cooperating Hyatt hotels worldwide
- The Gourmet Club card and vouchers are fully transferable
Registration as a Hyatt Gourmet Club member
The fee for a Gourmet Club membership is €299 per year. Please vist our web shop for a registration.