- Local inspiration, Sustainability & Wellbeing are the three pillars that guide us in all we do to create vibrant locally flavored experiences that fuel our guests’ creativity.
- Our enviornmental practices are certified by the Deutsches Institut für Nachhaltigkeit & Ökonomie.
- From our small rooftop beehives to our large vertical garden in the event area – we live and breath sustainability
- We use Hyatt EcoTrack to track sustainability metrics including greenhouse gas emissions, energy, water, waste, and recycling.
- We have received the “Commitment to sustainability“ seal of approval 2022 through certification by the German Institute of Sustainability and Economy in the areas Ecology, Economy and Social Competence. Find the certificate here.
Caring for the planet is a natural extension of Hyatt’s purpose—to care for people so they can be their best. Below are specific examples of environmental stewardship at our hotel.