Guests are limited to no more than 2 household pets per room, only one of which may be a dog Pet must not exceed 25 lbs and must be housebroken The Hotel may charge up to a $200 non-refundable cleaning fee that will be assessed to the guest. Cleaning fee cannot exceed $200 and must be inclusive of all taxes Pets are not allowed in the Guest House and food service areas. Guest must use side or back entrances, and dogs must be on leashes when in public areas A cleaning fee will not be charged to a guest who requires a service animal Service animals are allowed in all public areas
Hyatt House Atlanta Downtown requires a $150 security deposit upon check-in. The security deposit will be refunded if there is no smoking or damage to the guest room.
Guest Conduct Policy
Welcome to the HYATT House Atlanta Downtown! We hope that you enjoy your stay with us. To ensure the comfort and enjoyment of all of our guests, we have established the following policies.
- Subject to applicable laws, at least one registered guest for each guest room/suite must be 21 years of age or older prior to the check-in date. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted on hotel property unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian or other responsible adult (school representative, coach, or chaperone, etc., with appropriate documentation).
- A valid major credit card and government-issued photo ID are required at the time of check-in. The name on the credit card and photo ID must match the name on the reservation. At check-out, cash, prepaid debit cards or gift cards may be accepted for payment, but they will not be accepted as a substitute for a valid major credit card at check in. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Prior to check in, we must be able to authorize room and tax charges for your stay as well as an additional security deposit in the amount of $150 per stay.
- This is a 100% SMOKE FREE HOTEL. Any violations of this policy will result in forfeiture of your $150.00 security deposit. Your deposit will go towards a cleaning fee per guest room/suite covered by our registration agreement.
- The maximum occupancy for each guest room/suite type at any time is as follows: Studio Suite - 2 people, One Bedroom Suite - 4 people, Two Bedroom Suite - 6 people . We enforce the maximum occupancy limits for all room/suite types. If your group exceeds the maximum occupancy for your room/suite type, your reservation or registration agreement may be terminated without notice or refund and/or you and your guests may be subject to immediate removal from the hotel property.
- Valet Parking is available for $45 per night. This amount is not included in your $150 security deposit and is billed as a separate charge on your folio.
- Guest rooms/suites are only for the overnight accommodation of our guests and their invitees within guest room/suite occupancy limits. Parties are strictly forbidden and any registered guests or their invitees found to be having or permitting a party may be subject to termination of the registration agreement without notice or refund and/or immediate removal. Any guest room/suite occupancy above the limit per room/suite is considered to be a “party.” All money, deposits, room charges and other hotel fees, and taxes will be forfeited in the event of a termination of the registration agreement and/or removal.
- All public areas, including the Lobby, Sport Court, Picnic Area, BBQ Area and Pool are for the use of registered guests only. No parties or gatherings are allowed in these areas, nor can these areas be monopolized by any guest or group. The hotel public areas must be available for use by all registered guests at all times.
- Upon or following check-out, hotel personnel will inspect your guest room/suite. After inspection, any security deposits will be returned after deducting the cost of any damage and/or extra cleaning required. This includes smoking in the guest room.
- You assume complete responsibility for any and all damage caused by you and any of your guests or invitees to any guest room/suite or public areas of the hotel property (including damage to the building, furniture, damage or extra cleaning caused by smoking in the guest room/suite, etc.). Any such damage will be deducted from any deposit or charged to your credit card. You will be charged for any hotel property that is lost or taken from your guest room/suite (including, but not limited to, towels, appliances, silverware, etc.).
- Radios, televisions and other sound-emitting devices, and voices must be maintained at a low volume after 10 p.m. and before 8 a.m. for the comfort and enjoyment of all guests.
- ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES OR ACTIVITIES ARE NOT PERMITTED ON HOTEL PROPERTY.