Hyatt Regency Paris Étoile
Corporate name: Constellation ETOILE
Place André Malraux, 75001 Paris, France
Represented by the General Manager: Michel Morauw
3, place du Général Koenig, 75017 PARIS, France
Tel : +33 1 40 68 12 34
Fax : +33 1 40 68 50 43
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Simplified joint stock company (SAS) with registered capital of € 45 973 651
Constituted at the Tribunal of Commerce in Paris, 20/02/2013
Registration Number: RCS 791 339 807
VAT Number: FR 14 791 339 807 – SIRET: 791 339 807 00012 - SIREN : 791 339 807
Customers are informed that in the event of any dispute arising from the present agreement they have the right under Article L612-1 and Articles L616-1 and following of the Consumer Protection Code to take their case to a consumer protection ombudsman in Hyatt Regency Paris Étoile.
Mr Jean-Pierre Teyssier (tourism and travel ombudsman)
Address: MTV Médiation Tourisme Voyage, BP 80 303, 75823 Paris Cedex 17
- A credit card guarantee may be requested upon arrival.
- Bank checks are not accepted in our establishment.
- The hotel does not offer roll-away beds. Our rooms can accommodate two adults max, except for Regency Suite and Eiffel Tower Suite.
- Guests at this location are considered children between the ages of 0 to 12. Any guest aged of 13 years of age or older will be considered an adult and will be subject to adult pricing.
- In 2021, the city tax is €2.88 per person per night.
Hygiene and Safety Measures
Together we create a safe atmosphere for your stay! Learn More.
Hyatt Regency Paris Étoile received the GBAC STAR accreditation certifying that our property has implementing the industry’s highest standards for cleaning and disinfection.
- Proper cleaning protocols, disinfection techniques, and work practices in place to combat biohazards and infectious disease
- Establish and maintain a cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention program to minimize risks associated with infectious agents
- Highly skilled cleaning professionals
- Our housekeeping associates wear protective equipment (disposable masks and gloves)
In regards to the current French Government regulations, wearing a facemask is compulsory and the Health Pass is requested at the entrance of each restaurant, terrace and bar, as well as to access the breakfast area. Guests who do not have a Health Pass will not be able to experience these areas and services.