Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile
Corporate name : Constellation ETOILE
Place André Malraux, 75001
Represented by the General Manager : Michel Morauw
3, place du Général Koenig, 75017 PARIS
Tel : +33 1 40 68 12 34
Fax : +33 1 40 68 50 43
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Simplified joint stock company (SAS) with registered capital of € 45 973 651
Constituted at the Tribunal of Commerce in Paris, 20/02/2013
Registration Number: RCS 791 339 807
VAT Number: FR 14 791 339 807 – SIRET: 791 339 807 00012 - SIREN : 791 339 807
Customers are informed that in the event of any dispute arising from the present agreement they have the right under Article L612-1 and Articles L616-1 and following of the Consumer Protection Code to take their case to a consumer protection ombudsman in Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile.
Mr Jean-Pierre Teyssier (tourism and travel ombudsman)
Address: MTV Médiation Tourisme Voyage, BP 80 303, 75823 Paris Cedex 17
- A credit card guarantee may be requested upon arrival.
- Bank Check are not accepted in our establishment.
- The hotel does not offer roll-away beds. Our rooms can accommodate two adults max, except for Regency Suite and Eiffel Tower Suite.
- Guests at this location are considered children between the ages of 0 to 12. Any guest 13 years of age or older will be considered an adult and will be subject to adult pricing.
- In 2021, the city tax is €2.88 per person per night.
Hygiene and Safety Measures
Together we create a safe atmosphere for your stay! Learn More.
Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile received the GBAC STAR accreditation certifying that our property has implementing the industry’s highest standards for cleaning and disinfection.
- Proper cleaning protocols, disinfection techniques, and work practices in place to combat biohazards and infectious disease
- Establish and maintain a cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention program to minimize risks associated with infectious agents
- Highly skilled cleaning professionals
- Before each arrival, the room is disinfected using nebulizer (spray machine): guarantee the complete removal of viruses.
- Our housekeeping associates wear protective equipment (disposable mask, gloves and apron) when cleaning the room.
- Rooms are set up for 1 person, unless reservation has been made for 2 people
- Extra towels and pillows, doorknob, dental kit... can be delivered on demand
In light of COVID-19 , all the restaurants have temporarily ceased normal operations and are not currently accepting reservations until further notice.