News + Events
Book your stay at hotel Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle located near Paris Le Bourget Exhibition Center when coming for fairs and events:
- Paris Dog Show: 9 to 10 January 2022
- Texworld: 7 to 9 February 2022
- Airshow: 19 to 25 June 2023
Book your stay at hotel Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle located near Paris Nord Villepinte Exhibition Center:
- Maison & Objet : 20 to 24 January 2022
- Première Vision : 8 to 10 February 2022
- JEC world : 8 to 10 March 2022
- European Dog Show - Paris : 23 April 2022
- Global Industrie : 17 to 20 May 2022
- Eurosatory : 13 to 16 June 2022
- Japan Expo : 14 to 17 July 2022
- SIMA : 6 to 10 November 2022
- MILIPOL : 14 to 17 November 2023
The safety and wellbeing of our guests is always a top priority.
- Our team can help arrange for COVID-19 testing with a nurse on request at the hotel (price on demand)
- You can also find a COVID-19 testing center located at Terminal 2 at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport
For more information please contact Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle at +33 1 4817 1234
The 60th Edition of the BATIMAT trade show will take place from Monday, November 4th until Thursday, November 8th 2019. The trade show is the place to discover world premieres technologies, innovations and to participate in conferences and demos. Bringing together the widest range of products, equipment and services in the world, BATIMAT is THE construction tradeshow – not to be missed.
Located at Parc des Expositions in Paris Nord Villepinte, BATIMAT will regroup over 1700 exhibitors.
Don’t miss anything and stay at Hyatt Regency Paris Charles de Gaulle, 4* Business Hotel, closest hotel to BATIMAT construction tradeshow at Parc des Expositions, located 10 minutes away by car. Our hotel will provide the best care and comfort for your stay.
The “Great Place to Work” institute, present in about 50 countries, publishes every year a list of the best employers. Hyatt is proud to rank 12th in the "Great Place to work” institute’s 2017 selection for best employers in France.
After several awards in the United States of America, United Arab Emirates, India or Germany, this second recognition for Hyatt France confirms how much our company is dedicated to create a workplace shaped by key values such as respect, solidarity, trust and conviviality.
We are proud to share with you that our innovative and unique concept Le Campus has received a Golden A' Design Award 2016 in the Interior Space and Exhibition Design.
The A'Design Award and Competitionrewards every year designers and companies from all over the world that show an exemplary level of originality in design. More than an award, being picked as one of the winners among thousands of participants is a true recognition of the excellency of this ambitious project.