Map, Parking + Transportation
Hyatt Regency Paris-Charles de Gaulle offers guests access to a 24-hour unguarded parking with 300 spaces and direct hotel access.
Self-parking is complimentary until December 31st, 2020.
To facilitate access to the hotel, we provide our guests with a complimentary shuttle service between the hotel and the Paris CDG Airport.
You may take the shuttle from Terminal 2 TGV station level 5, Platform 2 (for minibus), where the hotel shuttle stop is located. The shuttle is an 8 seater minibus, with a large boot.
Please kindly note that the length of the trip depends on traffic. We advise you to plan for 15 to 20 minutes from the airport to the hotel, and from the hotel to the airport.
Upon reservation : If you would like a quicker and more private transfer, we invite you to contact our Concierge team to arrange for a premium vehicle with chauffeur.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the Concierge desk : +33 1 4817 1234
5am to 11:40pm every 20 minutes, 7 days a week, all year round
• Paris Charles de Gaulle airport: 3 kilometers
• Paris Le Bourget airport : 10 kilometers
• Gare du Nord: 20 kilometers
PUBLIC TRANSIT CENTERS:
• RER B train ⇒ « Aéroport Roissy Charles de Gaulle 1&3 » station or « Parc des expositions » station
• Roissybus ⇒ Aéroport Charles de Gaulle, Terminal 3/Roissypôle
• Air France bus ⇒ Aéroport Charles de Gaulle, Terminal 1