Map, Parking + Transportation
Hyatt Regency Paris-Charles de Gaulle offers guests access to a 24-hour unguarded parking with 300 spaces and direct hotel access.
Self-parking is complimentary until June 30th, 2021.
Upon reservation: If you would like a private transfer, we invite you to contact our Concierge team to arrange for a premium vehicle with chauffeur.
Please kindly note that the length of the trip depends on traffic. We advise you to plan for 15 to 20 minutes from the airport to the hotel, and from the hotel to the airport.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the Concierge desk : +33 1 4817 1234
• Paris Charles de Gaulle airport: 3 kilometers
• Paris Le Bourget airport : 10 kilometers
• Gare du Nord: 20 kilometers
PUBLIC TRANSIT CENTERS:
• RER B train ⇒ « Aéroport Roissy Charles de Gaulle 1&3 » station or « Parc des expositions » station
• Roissybus ⇒ Aéroport Charles de Gaulle, Terminal 3/Roissypôle
• Air France bus ⇒ Aéroport Charles de Gaulle, Terminal 1