Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée
Corporate name : Regis Palais de la Méditerranée S.A.S.U.
Represented by the General Manager, Michel Wittwer
13 Promenade des Anglais - BP1655 – 06011 Nice Cedex 1
Tel : + 33 4 93 27 12 34
Fax : + 33 4 93 27 13 34
Simplified joint stock company with registered capital of €5 706 782 - RCS Paris 791 329 212
Constituted at the Tribunal of Commerce in Paris, 20/02/2013
Registration Number: RCS 791 329 212
VAT Number: FR45791329212 - SIRET : 79132921200025 SIREN: 791 329 212
Customers are informed that in the event of any dispute arising from the present agreement they have the right under Article L612-1 and Articles L616-1 and following of the Consumer Protection Code to take their case to a consumer protection ombudsman in Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée’s business sector:
Mr Jean-Pierre Teyssier (tourism and travel ombudsman)
Address: MTV Médiation Tourisme Voyage, BP 80 303, 75823 Paris Cedex 17
- Guests at this location are considered children between the ages of 0 to 12. Any guest 13 years of age or older will be considered an adult and will be subject to adult pricing.
- In 2021, the city tax is €3 per person per night.
Please note that dogs must weigh 15 kilograms at most to stay at our Hotel and only one will be allowed in any single guestroom.
An additional fee of €50 will be charged per night.
In accordance with French law, potentially dangerous dogs (category 1 and 2) are prohibited.
Dog-friendly amenities will remain at your disposal during your stay.
Dogs are not allowed at the indoor-outdoor pool and in the wellness areas (fitness centre, sauna and hammam), but are allowed on the terrace and in the restaurant and bar.
Hygiene and Safety Measures
Hygiene and Safety Measures
We are very happy to welcome you. Please be assured that we will create a safe atmosphere during your stay!
Due to physical distancing protocols and safety conditions, some services are not available or are only available under some conditions.
We thank you for your understanding.
- Each new room key and used pen are disinfected.
- Housekeeping service is made in your absence.
- The laundry card is inside the bag.
- The TV guide is available on your TV screen.
- The turndown service is not available
UPON REQUEST AT YOUR ARRIVAL:
- If you do not want any cleaning service in your room.
UPON REQUEST DURING YOUR STAY:
- Filling of the mini bar.
- BREAKFAST BUFFET: The buffet breakfast is not available on a self-service basis.
- ROOM SERVICE:The menu, as well as the breakfast menu, are available on the TV screen of your room. Your order will be delivered at your door.
- TURKISH BATH: The Turkish bath is currently unavailable for use.
- SAUNA: The sauna is available but only upon reservation. The access key will be given by the Reception.
- FITNESS: The fitness center remains accessible but the guest undertake to respect the sanitary measures COVID 19 in case of use. In addition, we kindly ask you to comply with the following protection regulations.
- HEALTH: If you feel sick, please refrain from visiting. In case of emergency, please contact the Duty Manager.
- SAFETY DISTANCE: Please keep a 1-meter distance between yourself and the other guests and employees.
- FACE MASK: Wearing a facemask when in the public areas is mandatory (including at the restaurant, bar and in the breakfast room), regarding the French law. We invite you to respect this regulation.
- HAND HYGIENE: Please use at regular intervals the disinfectant dispensers when entering the hotel, the restaurant and the breakfast room.
- DISINFECTION: Common areas and toilets are disinfected regularly.
- ELEVATORS: Maximum 2 people in an elevator.
- PAYMENT: If possible, please pay using cashless or contactless methods.
- PERSONAL DATA: The hotel and the restaurants have to register the personal data of each guest, according to the French regulation and Covid 19 health protocol in place.