Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée
Corporate name : Regis Palais de la Méditerranée S.A.S.U.
Represented by the General Manager, Michel Wittwer
13 Promenade des Anglais - BP1655 – 06011 Nice Cedex 1
Tel : + 33 4 93 27 12 34
Fax : + 33 4 93 27 13 34
Simplified joint stock company with registered capital of €5 706 782 - RCS Paris 791 329 212
Constituted at the Tribunal of Commerce in Paris, 20/02/2013
Registration Number: RCS 791 329 212
VAT Number: FR45791329212 - SIRET : 79132921200025 SIREN: 791 329 212
Customers are informed that in the event of any dispute arising from the present agreement they have the right under Article L612-1 and Articles L616-1 and following of the Consumer Protection Code to take their case to a consumer protection ombudsman in Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée’s business sector:
Mr Jean-Pierre Teyssier (tourism and travel ombudsman)
Address: MTV Médiation Tourisme Voyage, BP 80 303, 75823 Paris Cedex 17
- Our rooms are non-smoking at the risk of being fined 250€ per clean-up costs per day
- Guests at this location are considered children between the ages of 0 to 12. Any guest 13 years of age or older will be considered an adult and will be subject to adult pricing.
- In 2021, the city tax is €3 per person per night.
Please note that dogs must weigh 15 kilograms at most to stay at our Hotel and only one will be allowed in any single guestroom.
An additional fee of €50 will be charged per night.
In accordance with French law, potentially dangerous dogs (category 1 and 2) are prohibited.
Dog-friendly amenities will remain at your disposal during your stay.
Dogs are not allowed at the indoor-outdoor pool and in the wellness areas (fitness centre, sauna and hammam), but are allowed on the terrace and in the restaurant and bar.
Hygiene and Safety Measures
Hygiene and Safety Measures
Specific measures have been implemented at Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Méditerranée following Covid-19 crisis to ensure the safety and wellbeing for our associates and guests.
- Mask worn by all employees and guests. Please be informed that masks are also mandatory in closed spaces such as shops and public transportations in Nice city.
- Appropriate social distancing applied in our lobby and common areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the hotel.
- Safety screen in place at the Front Desk and Concierge Desk.
- All equipment at the front desk are sanitized after each usage.
- Housekeeping associates are wearing protective and sanitized equipment when cleaning rooms.
- Hotel information provided digitally via in room TV.
- Trained Hygiene Managers are ensuring thorough implementation of all sanitary and safety protocols.
- Housekeeping staff will provide daily service while guests are outside the room. Evening turn-down service is available upon request.
- Limited items are placed in the room. Should you need extra towels or additional amenities, you may request them through the World of Hyatt App, or by dialing extension “0” directly from your guestroom phone.
- The hotel swimming pool is open from 6:30am to 9:00pm. Our sauna and steam-room are available upon reservation at the Front Desk (for a 45 minutes time slot). Our fitness center is accessible for one guest at the time or one group of guests travelling together.