News + Events
In order to go further in the experience we deliver to all our guests, our positioning will evolve as soon as we reopen on August 21st:
- From Monday to Thursday: the hotel favors the exclusive reception of groups for ‘green’ events and seminars.
- From Friday to Sunday: leisure guests (individuals and groups) can enjoy a relaxing weekend in the countryside.
Group clients will now be able to enjoy more space for their events and, above all, discover our other venues, each benefitting from a strong identity.
In addition to our 1,500 square meters of event space, it is also possible to privatize the following venues when they are not open to public:
- Nord restaurant: fine local gastronomy in an elegant and warmly styled venue
- CRAFT restaurant: gourmet market cuisine in a renovated industrial building with large windows and convivial tables.
- Le Condé Punch & Cocktail Lounge: eccentric signature cocktails in a private club atmosphere with wood paneling, parquet flooring and mismatched chairs.
- Le Cottage Spa & Wellness: a soothing place where the soft shades of beige blend with the bright green of the trees that surround this "chic country house".
The tranquility of the place offers a real change of scenery for every occasion: business trips, seminars and teambuilding during the week; a trip with friends, a romantic getaway and a green escape at the weekend. This bucolic and preserved setting is also perfect for hosting beautiful weddings.
From Friday to Sunday, enjoy a restful getaway in the heart of nature at Hyatt Regency Chantilly and take advantage of tailor-made wellness experiences just like you would in your country home.
Horseback riding and bike rides from the hotel will allow you to visit the surrounding area: Chantilly and its famous Château or the historic city centre of Senlis with its charming shops and cathedral. For the more adventurous ones, the hotel offers Nordic walking and running sessions.
On Saturday lunchtime, the chef Christophe Scheller serves the CRAFT's Piece of Beef and the CRAFT's Grilled Lobster every other week. Enjoy one of the signature cocktails at the Condé Punch & Cocktail Lounge at the end of the day and then head to the CRAFT’s Étals du Marché for dinner. Complete this culinary experience with the Brunch du Marché for a Sunday that starts off gourmet and relaxed.
To complete this relaxing interlude, Le Cottage Spa & Wellness welcomes its guests from Friday morning to Sunday evening in a space dedicated to well-being: treatment rooms in a soft beige monochrome, heated and comfortable beds, scrub bar to compose your body scrub according to your mood of the moment, heated indoor pool, a hammam steam bath and ice fountain, two saunas and sensory showers offer a complete experience of relaxation. The treatment rituals are elaborated with natural products of French origin.
Hyatt Regency Chantilly is very proud to obtain the Travelers' Choice certification awarded each year by TripAdvisor to hotels that regularly receive very good reviews from travelers and are ranked among the top 10% of establishments on TripAdvisor.
This award reflects the experience of our customers and we are very happy to see that our hotel has been able to meet their expectations after one year of operation. We continue to do our very best to satisfy each and every one of our guests and turn their stay into a memorable experience.