Hôtel Martinez is part of ‘The Unbound Collection by Hyatt’
Corporate name: Constellation Hotel Martinez
Represented by the General Manager, Yann Gillet
Place André Malraux, 75001 Paris
Tel : +33 4 93 9012 34
Basic information about legal title: SAS
Simplified joint stock company with registered capital of 69 940 452,00 Euros
Registration Number: 791 329 253 R.C.S Paris – Constituted 07/10/2013
VAT Number: FR 1 791 329 253– SIRET 791 329 253 00011 – SIREN 791 329 253
Customers are informed that in the event of any dispute arising from the present agreement they have the right under Article L612-1 and Articles L616-1 and following of the Consumer Protection Code to take their case to a consumer protection ombudsman in Hôtel Martinez's business sector:
Mr Jean-Pierre Teyssier (tourism and travel ombudsman)
Address: MTV Médiation Tourisme Voyage, BP 80 303, 75823 Paris Cedex 17
Hotel Martinez delivers the finest welcome to all its guests, including its clients with reduced mobility:
- 10 bedrooms accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
- Elevators and doors with wheelchair dimensions.
- All common areas are accessible with wheelchair : lobby, front office, restaurants, bar, garden-terrace, spa, fitness center, meeting rooms, children's club, toilets.
- An exterior lift is available to access our private beach club, La Plage du Martinez.
During your stay in Cannes, the Hôtel Martinez is a home away from home for your pet.
Please note that a fee of €70 per pet and per day applies at our ideal pet-friendly hotel in Cannes. Moreover, any damage that your pet might cause in the room will be charged.
- Guests at this location are considered children between the ages of 0 to 12. Any guest 13 years of age or older will be considered an adult and will be subject to adult pricing.
- In 2021, the city tax is €2.30 per person per night.
Hygiene and Safety Measures
Together we create a safe atmosphere for your stay!
Hotel Martinez received the GBAC STAR accreditation certifying that our property has implementing the industry’s highest standards for cleaning and disinfection.
- Proper cleaning protocols, disinfection techniques, and work practices in place to combat biohazards and infectious disease
- Establish and maintain a cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention program to minimize risks associated with infectious agents
- Highly skilled cleaning professionals
- New room cleaning protocol to guarantee a better disinfection
- Our housekeeping associates wear protective equipment (disposable mask, gloves and apron) when cleaning the room
- Tools disinfection between rooms cleaning (ex : vacuum cleaner)
- Every newspapers are digital and available on mobile phone or tv
- Thorough cleaning of every sensible surface such as doorknob, power swith…
- ‘’Sanitary Kit’’ composed with face mask and alcoholic gel available in every guest room
- In-room in mini bar are not available
Public areas :
- Guests have to wear face mask in all public area such as lift, lobby, corridor…
- Face mask and gel available at the entrance of the hotel for every guest
- Social distancing respect : marking on the floor, plexiglas windows at the reception desk and concierge
- Reduced capacity in the fitness room
- Digital menu available with Qr code
- Adapted buffet breakfast with Plexiglas separation. Our staff serves directly the guest.
- Appropriate distance between seating
- Restaurant table are limited to 10 people maximum
- Offer Disinfect Salt, Pepper and Condiments before reuse.
- All staff members are well trained on all sanitary and hygiene rules
- We follow the health of our staff members and guests