Hôtel Martinez is part of ‘The Unbound Collection by Hyatt’
Corporate name: Constellation Hotel Martinez
Represented by the General Manager, Yann Gillet
Place André Malraux, 75001 Paris
Tel : +33 4 93 9012 34
Basic information about legal title: SAS
Simplified joint stock company with registered capital of 69 940 452,00 Euros
Registration Number: 791 329 253 R.C.S Paris – Constituted 07/10/2013
VAT Number: FR 1 791 329 253– SIRET 791 329 253 00011 – SIREN 791 329 253
Customers are informed that in the event of any dispute arising from the present agreement they have the right under Article L612-1 and Articles L616-1 and following of the Consumer Protection Code to take their case to a consumer protection ombudsman in Hôtel Martinez's business sector:
Mr Jean-Pierre Teyssier (tourism and travel ombudsman)
Address: MTV Médiation Tourisme Voyage, BP 80 303, 75823 Paris Cedex 17
Hotel Martinez delivers the finest welcome to all its guests, including its clients with reduced mobility:
- 10 bedrooms accessible to persons with reduced mobility.
- Elevators and doors with wheelchair dimensions.
- All common areas are accessible with wheelchair : lobby, front office, restaurants, bar, garden-terrace, spa, fitness center, meeting rooms, children's club, toilets.
- An exterior lift is available to access our private beach club, La Plage du Martinez.
During your stay in Cannes, the Hôtel Martinez is a home away from home for your pet. A special welcome will be offered to your furry friends including:
A welcome letter (with recommendations for their stay at the hotel, dog friendly walks in Cannes)
Two Martinez bowls
A plastic bag to keep sidewalks clean
A special door sign for pets will be delivered upon arrival, to make sure your pets are not disturbed by our staff while alone in their room.
Our team will be pleased to offer the best hospitality to your furry friends. Our concierge is happy to walk your dog and for specific diets, our Chef is delighted to prepare special food (upon prior request).
For longer stays, your four-legged friend will be offered a soft and fluffy Martinez pet blanket to make sure he/she feels like at home with us.
Please note that a fee of €70 per pet and per day applies at our ideal pet-friendly hotel in Cannes. Moreover, any damage that your pet might cause in the room will be charged.
Hygiene and Safety Measures
Hygiene and Safety Measures
We are very happy to welcome you. Please be assured that we will create a safe atmosphere during your stay!
Due to physical distancing protocols and safety conditions, some services are not available or are only available under some conditions.
We thank you for your understanding.
- New room cleaning protocol to guarantee a better disinfection
- Our housekeeping associates wear protective equipment (disposable mask, gloves and apron) when cleaning the room
- Tools disinfection between rooms cleaning (ex : vacuum cleaner)
- Every newspapers are digital and available on mobile phone or tv
- Thorough cleaning of every sensible surface such as doorknob, power swith…
- ‘’Sanitary Kit’’ composed with face mask and alcoholic gel available in every guest room
- In-room in mini bar are not available
Public areas :
- Guests have to wear face mask in all public area such as lift, lobby, corridor…
- Face mask and gel available at the entrance of the hotel for every guest
- Social distancing respect : marking on the floor, plexiglas windows at the reception desk and concierge
- Reduced capacity in the fitness room
- Digital menu available with Qr code
- Adapted buffet breakfast with Plexiglas separation. Our staff serves directly the guest.
- Appropriate distance between seating
- Restaurant table are limited to 10 people maximum
- Offer Disinfect Salt, Pepper and Condiments before reuse.
- All staff members are well trained on all sanitary and hygiene rules
- We follow the health of our staff members and guests