Hôtel Du Palais In The Unbound Collection
Corporate name : SOCOMIX Hôtel du Palais
1 Avenue de l’Impératrice – 64200 Biarritz
Represented by the General Manager: Vincent Poulingue
T: + 33 5 59 41 12 34
Simplified joint stock company with registered capital 3 509 445 euros
Constituted at the Tribunal of Commerce in Paris, 23/02/1962
Registration Number : RCS 622 720 159
VAT Number : FR 47 622 720 159 - SIREN 622 720 159 - SIRET 62272015900012
Customers are informed that in the event of any dispute arising from the present agreement they have the right under Article L612-1 and Articles L616-1 and following of the Consumer Protection Code to take their case to a consumer protection ombudsman in Hôtel du Palais.
Mr Jean-Pierre Teyssier (tourism and travel ombudsman)
Address: MTV Médiation Tourisme Voyage, BP 80 303, 75823 Paris Cedex 17
All areas and equipment in our hotel are accessible for those with reduced mobility.
Our hotel offers rooms specifically designed for those with reduced mobility, which can be requested when the booking is made.
Our team is trained to welcome disabled people.
Our team is at your service to respond to any specific questions or requests.
Professional Equality Index
In accordance with Law No. 2018-771 of September 5, 2018 known as the “Professional Future Law”, supplemented by Decree No. 2019-15 of January 8, 2019 applying the provisions aimed at eliminating the pay gap between women and men in the company, the Hôtel du Palais publishes its equal pay index for the year 2019:
This score testifies to the commitment of the Hôtel du Palais in favor of professional equality between women and men.
- The indicators taken into account for our establishment are as follows :
- Pay gap between women and men : score 39/40
- Difference in rate of increase between women and men : score 35/35
- Number of employees of the under-represented sex among the 10 highest paid : score 10/10
Dogs and cats are welcome at Hôtel du Palais. We do everything in our power to make your pets comfortable for a stay as enjoyable as your own.
The daily rate is €60 per room.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times in both indoor and outdoor public areas, including the gardens.
- A pet bed and food dish are provided.
- Pets are welcome in all areas of the hotel except the pool areas, the Imperial Club, the Imperial Spa, and La Rotonde restaurant.
- One animal is permitted per room.
- You will be billed for any room damage caused by your pet.
Dogs are welcomed at the Lounge and on the terrace but are not allowed at La Rotonde, the Bar Napoléon III, the Sunset, the swimming pool and the Imperial Spa.
- In 2023, the city tax is €4.73 per person per night.
- In 2024, the city tax is €6.62 per person per night.