Resort Fee Policy
The Confidante Miami Beach offers all the benefits of a resort, right on historic Collins Avenue. Once you've finished exploring the city, take your time to enjoy exclusive benefits back at the hotel, including:
- Premium Wi-Fi Access
- 2 beach and pool chairs with personalized attendant
- Unlimited use of beach and pool towels
- 24 hour indoor/outdoor fitness center with exclusive on-property fitness classes
- Bicycle and helmet use (2 hours daily) to explore Miami Beach
- Morning coffee in hotel coffee lounge
- Nightly happy hour (4-6pm) discounts in hotel bar/lounge and poolside bar
- 10% discount on Spa Treatments at hotel
- Free delivery on all swim and resort wear purchased from local retail platform Bikini on Demand
- Kids beach sand pit area with toys and games
- Back Yard Games and creative Pool Floaties
A daily resort fee of $35 plus tax ($39.90) will apply to all room nights.
Don’t forget your favorite furry friend when you stay at The Confidante Miami Beach. We welcome pets weighing 50 pounds or less, and a maximum of two pets with a combined weight of 75 pounds or less, per room. For guests staying up to six nights, a $100 USD deep cleaning fee will apply per stay. If you’re planning an extended stay, please contact the hotel directly at (305) 424-1234. Please inform the hotel prior to your arrival if you plan on bringing a pet.
While at the hotel, we ask that you and your four-legged friend follow our Pet Guidelines to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay:
- Pets are allowed in guestrooms on any floor & outdoor garden sitting area
- Pets are not permitted on the pool deck or in our restaurant
- Per Miami Beach city ordinance, pets are not allowed on the beach. Please contact the hotel for approved pet parks & beaches
- All pets must be housebroken
- Please maintain your pet on a leash at all times in public spaces
- Make sure you keep your "Pet In Paradise" sign on your room's doorknob (provided upon arrival). When you wish to have the room cleaned, please dial “0” to establish a time when you will be out for a walk and housekeeping can service your room. Housekeeping provides daily service between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Please clean up after your pet
- Hotel will provide each dog with an ID tag that indicates the hotel’s name, location and phone number. The ID tag should remain on dog collar during the entire stay. A $25 USD fee will be added to the guest room bill should the tag not be returned to the Front Desk upon check-out
- Out of respect for other guests, we ask that your dog settles down by 8:30 p.m. If you are leaving the room, please leave a cell phone number at the Front Desk in case of an emergency
- If a pet is disturbing hotel guests due to barking or crying, The Confidante Miami Beach has the right to ask that the pet is taken off property
- The Confidante Miami Beach does not assume any liability for your pet's actions while at the hotel
Pet in Paradise Perks!
Upon arrival, your four-legged friend will receive a Confidante-branded dog-tag to be placed on the collar for the entirety of their stay and a take home gift of a Confidante-branded pop-up water bowl and baggie dispenser. Make the most of your trip with a curated Woof Guide featuring Miami’s best pet-friendly restaurants, shopping districts, parks/beaches and more. For a tasty treat, The Backyard, the hotel’s iconic pool and outdoor lounge area, offers all-natural popsicles for pups featuring peanut butter and watermelon flavors from popular local shop Cielito Artisan Pops. Lastly, our friends at the Miami-favorite Four Paws Pet Care now offer 25% off all services, including pet sitting and pet walking, to all guests staying at The Confidante. For more details email email@example.com or call (305) 424-1234.
Service Animal Pet Policy
- Deep cleaning fees will not apply for guests with service animals
- Service animals are allowed in all public areas
Hotel will provide an ID tag for each dog that indicates the hotels name and phone number. The ID tag should be on the dog(s) collar during the entire stay. A $25 USD fee will be added to the guest room bill should the tag not be returned to the Front Desk upon check-out