Guests are required to show a valid photo ID at the time of check-in.
Please note a $50 USD security deposit is charged per night and due upon arrival. This is refundable, pending a successful damage inspection after checkout.
The minimum age for check-in is 18.
Your dogs are part of the family, so they’re more than welcome during your stay at Hyatt Place Tampa Downtown. Please review our hotel’s Rules and Rates below:
- A non-refundable pet fee of $75 USD per dog, per stay of one to five nights. An additional $100 USD per dog for stays of six nights or more. Each room is limited to two dogs. Pet fee is waived for verified service dogs.
- The maximum pet weight allowed is 50 pounds or two pets at a maximum combined weight of 75 pounds.
- All dogs must have vaccinations up to date, including, but not limited to the rabies vaccinations, within the past 12 months.
- All dogs must be on a leash at all times while on the hotel premises.
- Pets are not permitted in the hotel’s restaurant/bar, breakfast area, pool deck, or other public areas, with the exception of arriving and departing through the main lobby.
- Pets should not be left alone in the guestroom at any time. Housekeeping services should be scheduled with the Front Desk in advance, as our team members are unable to enter unless the pet is out of the room.
- Guests are required to clean up after their pet(s). Complimentary waste pick-up bags are available if needed. Please contact the Front Desk.
- If additional cleaning is needed for bedding, carpeting, or furniture, or if any damages are incurred due to your pet, all related charges will be billed to your credit card on file with the front desk.
For any questions or additional information, you may reach out to email@example.com.