HOTEL INCIDENTAL & AUTHORIZATION POLICY
A $50 incidental deposit per night will be authorized on all credit and debit cards at the time of check in to cover any incidental charges. The hotel reserves the right to authorize 1-night room & tax up to 72 hours prior to arrival.
Pet Friendly Hotel in Miami, FL
- Guest staying 1-6 nights : $75 (non-refundable)
- Guest staying 7-30 nights: $175 (non- refundable)
- Longer stay than 30 nights: consult fee with hotel.
- Limit of two pets per room.
- Must weigh 50 lbs or less
- Not allowed in the pool area
- Room will only be serviced every 3 days
- No pet-friendly amenities
Package Receiving Fees
Small/Medium Box - $5.00/pkg.
Large Box - $10.00/pkg,
Cases - $20.00/pkg.
Safety First, Wellbeing Always
The safety and wellbeing of colleagues, guests and customers remains a top priority, and to further deliver on our purpose of care during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond, Hyatt Place Miami Airport East hotel has taken measures to ensure colleague and guest safety and peace of mind. This includes cleanliness and disinfection procedures, social distancing protocols, associate training and various other policies. In addition to following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local authorities, Hyatt Place Miami Airport East proudly upholds Hyatt’s Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment. Please see below for the high standards we’ve implemented to ensure you are even more comfortable and protected during your stay (while still having a memorable experience!)
- Hyatt Place Miami Airport East is GBAC STARTM certified (Global Biorisk Advisory Council)
- Designated Hygiene Manager on property who oversees all hotel operations and standards
- Comprehensive and required employee trainings regarding social distancing and hygiene practices including proper glove, mask and respiratory etiquette
- Disinfect all surfaces in public areas, as well as high touch employee work areas/surfaces hourly
- Disinfect pool and pool chairs, tables and chairs, etc. between each use
- Require and clearly post signage encouraging the recommended 6 feet of social distance in all hotel public areas, apart from guests who are traveling together
- Face coverings are required in all public areas besides in guest rooms and on the pool deck. If you don’t have a mask don’t worry, for your convenience there is a Personal Protection Equipment vending machine available with items available for purchase located on the 1st floor lobby level of hotel.
- Provide disposals in employee work areas and public spaces to safely discard used personal protective equipment
- Hand sanitizing stations readily available for colleagues in employee work areas and for guests in public areas including outdoor facilities, fitness center, elevators landings, lobby, restaurants and more.
- Responsibly limit capacities in public restrooms, fitness center and elevators to ensure proper social distance and abide by city protocols
- Signage posted throughout the hotel reminding guests of safety protocols.
- Require proper Personal Protection Equipment for associates, contractors and vendors including masks and gloves
- Conduct daily temperature check for all associates, contractors and vendors
- Implement 21 Point Inspection Procedure which ensures the disinfection of all hard and soft surfaces in guest rooms, with strict procedures in place to eliminate cross contamination
- Guest rooms will not be entered for at least 24 hours before to guest arrival, only after a trained housekeeping professional has safely and thoroughly prepared the room. Guest room door handles disinfected prior to check in.
- Strict laundry protocols which include high temperature sanitization
- Daily cleaning and sanitizing of all equipment, daily deep cleaning and ensure social distancing signage is in place.
- Plexiglass dividers at front desk and restaurant hostess stands to ensure the safety of colleagues and guests
- Disinfect all room keys prior to distributing to guests
- Utilize single-use and digital collateral/menus throughout the hotel
- Availability of touchless check-in using the World of Hyatt app
- Contactless delivery of all food delivery orders and amenity requests
- Signage displayed in Fitness Center to promote 6 feet Social Distancing. Fully sanitizing equipment after each use. Took half of the machines out of service in order to promote social distancing as well as to limit maximum occupancy in Fitness Center. Towels have been removed and are provided to guests upon request.
- Signage displayed at entrance and throughout pool area promoting 6 feet social distancing and wearing masks in public spaces. Towels have been removed and are provided to guests upon request and placing used towels to be washed after use. As well as lowering the maximum occupancy for the pool to 50% and disinfecting pool are and pool chairs, tables, etc. periodically.
- Available seating has been limited/removed in order to enforce social distancing in the hotel gallery. Maximum occupancy has been lowered to follow local government and CDC guidelines. Providing single-use utensils, plates, etc.
- The hotels front entrance is closed 24/7 and only accessible to current guests with the keycard provided at check in. If guest is arriving and does not have a keycard, then Front Desk can grant them access upon following verification procedures.
For more information on Hyatt’s global cleanliness commitments, please visit hyatt.com/info/global-care-and-cleanliness-commitment. For resources regarding open attractions and city ordinances, head to miamibeachfl.gov.