Health & Safety
Providing safe and clean environments for guests, customers, and colleagues is a top priority. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness, including on things like elevator buttons, doorknobs, and places like public areas, restaurants, meeting spaces and guestrooms, in an effort to ensure our guests and colleagues remain in a healthy and safe environment. We want you to feel at ease when you visit Hyatt Centric Las Olas Fort Lauderdale and know that you will be met with the comfort and level of quality assurance you expect from the Hyatt brand.
Minimum Age Restriction: A person of the minimum age requirement must be present at check-in and become a registered guest in the room. Primary Guest must be at least 21 years old to check-in to the Hyatt Centric Fort Lauderdale. ID must be shown at time of check-in.
21 years of age to check-in
Only accepting credit or debit cards with a chip
Credit Card Authorization Forms will only be accepted up until one day prior to arrival
The hotel reserves the right to authorize 1-night room & tax; up to 72 hours prior to arrival.
A $100 incidental deposit per night will be authorized on all credit and debit cards at the time of check-in to cover any incidental charges
Left something at the hotel, please go to ileftmystuff.com to submit your report for the lost item.
- 1-5lbs, $5 per package
- 5-15lbs, $10 per package
- 15-25lbs, $15 per package
- 25+ lbs., $20 per package
- While at the hotel, we ask that you and your four-legged friend follow our Pet Guidelines to ensure that everyone enjoys their stay:
- Pets are allowed in guestrooms on any floor & outdoor garden sitting area
- Pets are not permitted on the pool deck or in our restaurant
- Per Fort Lauderdale city ordinance, pets are not allowed on the beach. Please contact the hotel for approved pet parks & beaches
- All pets must be housebroken
- Please maintain your pet on a leash at all times in public spaces
- Make sure you keep your Pet Hanger sign on your room's doorknob (provided upon arrival). When you wish to have the room cleaned, please dial “0” to establish a time when you will be out for a walk and housekeeping can service your room. Housekeeping provides daily service between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Please clean up after your pet
- Out of respect for other guests, we ask that your dog settles down by 8:30 p.m. If you are leaving the room, please leave a cell phone number at the Front Desk in case of an emergency
- If a pet is disturbing hotel guests due to barking or crying, The Hyatt Centric Las Olas Fort Lauderdale has the right to ask that the pet is taken off property
- Hyatt Centric Las Olas does not assume any liability for your pet's actions while at the hotel
Service Animal Pet Policy
Deep cleaning fees will not apply for guests with service animals
Service animals are allowed in all public areas
- The Hotel allows guests with disabilities to make accessible room reservations in the same way as able-bodied guests (online, over the phone, etc.).
- The Hotel describes the accessible features of a guest room in detail so guests can determine if the room will meet their individual accessibility needs.
- The Hotel Olas holds accessible rooms for reservation by guests with disabilities until all standard rooms of that class or type are sold.
- The Hotel removes an accessible room from inventory as soon as it has been reserved; overbooking of ADA rooms is prohibited.
- The Hotel guarantees that the customer receives the specific accessible guest room or guest room type he/she reserved. This covers bed type, number of beds, bathroom fixtures, etc.
Valet Parking Pricing
Valet Parking only. In and out privileges for guests staying overnight.
$33.00 per car per night plus tax (24 hours)
$20.00 per car (no in and out privileges and max 5 hours)
Effective for arrivals September 1, 2020 and beyond, the hotel will have a Destination Fee of $20 plus tax. ($22.60 total). This will be charged per room, per night.
-Bike Rentals with self-guided tour and map of popular sights in Fort Lauderdale (based on availability)
-Two beach chairs and umbrella to take to the beach (based on availability)
-20% discount at the NSU Art Museum
-10% discount on Water Taxi sightseeing
-Two Centric Welcome Drinks
-Tesla Car service 2-mile radius drop off only (based on availability)
-Premium hi-speed Wi-Fi for multiple devices
-Local and 1-800 phone calls
-Special Hyatt Centric Cooling Towel