News + Events
Hyatt Centric Key West Resort & Spa is committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness in an effort to ensure our colleagues and guests enjoy a healthy, safe and comfortable environment. Current efforts we have taken include:
- Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch surfaces and areas
- Proper hygiene practices for colleagues, including frequent handwashing, use of alcohol-based hand sanitizer, and wearing of face masks
- Prominently placing hand sanitizer stations throughout hotel public areas and entrances
- Introducing social distancing guidance in public areas across the hotel
What you can expect during your visit:
- By county ordinance, visitors and locals are required to wear facial coverings in business establishments and other public settings where there is a roof overhead. Restaurant and bar patrons are permitted to remove their masks while sitting and eating or drinking
- Masks are available to guests upon request
- Blue Mojito Bar & Grill is open 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., daily
- In Room Dining is closed however pick up is an option
- SHOR American Seafood Restaurant serves breakfast from 8 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.., daily and dinner Tuesday through Saturday 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m., daily.
- Jala Spa is open Wednesday - Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.. The spa is closed Monday and Tuesday.
- A list of local restaurants that deliver is available at the front desk
- Beach/pool towels are located in your room
- Pool chairs have been rearranged to promote social distancing
- Room service is not available unless requested. Please advise the front desk at check-in if you would like your room serviced
- Delivery of daily toiletries (towels, lotion, shampoo etc.,) is upon request
- Daily drop off is also available
- By city ordinance, local restaurants are required to take your temperature before allowing you to enter their establishment (City ordinance)
- By executive order from the governor, if you are flying and landing in any of the Florida airports, please be aware that there may be some form of screening, and direct flights from the from the tristate area (NY, NJ, and CT), may be required to self-quarantine
We look forward to welcoming you back to Key West.
Thanks to the professionalism and responsiveness of the dedicated wedding and special events team at Hyatt Centric Key West Resort & Spa, the resort has been named a winner in the 11th Annual WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards® in Key West.
The annual Couples' Choice Awards celebrate the top professionals on WeddingWire. Categories include venues, catering, florists and photographers. Winners are determined by the reviews from more than one million WeddingWire couples.
To learn about the wedding opprotunities at Hyatt Centric Key West Resort & Spa or to request pricing, please visit our Special Events page.