News + Events
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. In an effort to ensure our guests and colleagues remain in a healthy environment, and in accordance with the Governor’s orders, we have implemented additional hygiene and safety measures throughout the hotel. Masks will be strongly encouraged for guests, but not required. We suggest bringing your own PPE to be comfortable.
Below is a list of our hotel amenities, activities, and food and beverage options, and status updates as to what will be available when reopening on June 1.
· Fitness Center is closed Jun 1 - 15, 2020.
· Both pools are open with social distancing in practice. Hot Tub maximum is 2 people.
· Grand Club will not be open. World of Hyatt Globalist status members will receive Breakfast Vouchers
· Valet Parking is closed until further notice.
· Airport Shuttle Service is closed until further notice.
· Shuttle Service to/from International Plaza and Westshore Malls is closed until further notice.
· Bikes available from 8 AM to 6 PM, and will be sanitized after each use
Water Sport Rentals hours will vary.
Tennis & Pickleball Courts open.
· 1823 Kitchen & Bar will open for breakfast from 6:30am – 10:30am Mon. – Fri. and 6:30am – 12:00 pm on Sat. and Sun. Seating capacity is limited and in accordance with directives from state and local government with social distancing in place and a maximum of 10 people per table. The breakfast buffet is not available.
· 1823 Bar hours are 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm Mon – Thurs and 12:00 pm – 12:00 am on Fri – Sun.
· (Hours may vary at times.) Seating capacity is limited with social distancing in place.
· Oystercatchers Restaurant will open for lunch Mon. – Sat. from 11:30 am – 2:30 pm and for dinner from 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm daily. Sunday Brunch will be offered as an a la carte menu from 10:30 am – 2:30 pm. Seating capacity is limited and in accordance with directives from state and local government with social distancing in place and a maximum of 10 people per table. Reservations for dinner and brunch are recommended.
Armani’s Restaurant is closed.
Pool Bars are closed.
In-Room Dining is closed.
Please note that we are closely monitoring all state and local guidelines, and the above information is subject to change.
Celebrated as one of Tampa Bay’s most coveted fine dining restaurants, Armani’s has gained national attention with AAA’s famous Four Diamond award. This award is given to select hotels and restaurants across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. AAA rewards those that surpass their high standards for cleanliness, comfort, and hospitality.
Located on the hotel’s 14th floor, Armani’s pairs authentic northern Italian cuisine with panoramic views of Tampa Bay through floor-to-ceiling windows. The restaurant also features an adjacent outdoor lounge area which creates the perfect ambience for a pre-dinner cocktail.
We are extremely proud to receive this award and any other praise that we receive from customers, critics, or publications. We continue to go above and beyond for our guests and customers to provide a memorable experience each time they visit us at Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay.