1 of 1
The Churchill Residential Suite
The Churchill Residential Suite offers an exclusive retreat in the heart of Marylebone.
Make yourself at home in this elegant 325 sqm (3,498 sqft) four-bedroom suite that offers exceptional comfort and care in every detail. The suite is designed with a residential feel in mind and harmoniously combines custom furniture, antique features, and modern furnishings. It boasts its own art collection, including original copies of artwork by Sir Winston Churchill.
Experience a sophisticated stay in this spacious suite with four stylish bedrooms inclusive of family-style amenities, a walk-in wardrobe, a living room, a dining room, and a study, all of which reflect a Churchill-esque style. The rooms and spaces can be transformed to suit various needs, such as turning a bedroom into a private gym or a wellness space. The suite also features a fully-equipped kitchen for a more homely stay alongside two expansive rooftop balconies overlooking Marylebone and London.
- 325 sqm (3,498 sqft) four-bedroom suite
- Expansive living area
- Spacious dining room for eight people
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Open plan study
- Original copies of artwork by Sir Winston Churchill
- Two outdoor balconies with dual-facing city views
- Private lift available
- Master bedroom
- Three additional rooms (king or twin available)
- Individually-controlled heat and air conditioning
- One room can be turned into a private gym or wellness space
- Molton Brown bath toiletries
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Marble en-suite bathrooms
- Study area
- Offenbach Piano
- 65" TV in living room/46"-55" TVs in all bedrooms