- Construction - Carbon Emissions Avoided: 73.53. Trees Protected: 2547. BREEAM certificate Excellent.
- 80% of the roof space has solar panels, which will create some of the hotels power, and any left over fed back to the Grid.
- A district heating network which provides higher efficiencies and better pollution control.
- We operate with 100% green gas and electricity. We use Hyatt EcoTrack to track sustainability metrics including greenhouse gas emissions, energy, water, waste & recycling.
- Eddington has developed a pioneering rainwater management strategy to capture and treat stormwater runoff from the site. This is the first stormwater recycling scheme in the UK and one of the largest in the world.
- LED lighting & motion sensors.
- Charge your electric car in our car parking area using one of our 20 electric car charging points.
Caring for the planet is a natural extension of Hyatt’s purpose - to care for people so they can be their best. Below are specific examples of environmental stewardship at our hotel.