1 of 1
Convenience near New Haven
Easy access to the Milford Train Station puts all of the action of NYC and fun New Haven activities just a short train ride away. We are only a 10 minute drive from Downtown New Haven for campus visits to Yale University or the University of New Haven.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt exclusive mattress developed for comfort to help recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority. In light of COVID-19 and for precautionary measures, the hotel’s restaurant and bar has temporarily suspended operations until further notice. For inquiries, please contact the hotel directly.
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free Internet Access
Hotel Accessibility Features
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Public Entrance
- Registration desk
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance
Up to 6 nights: $75/day
Seven–30 nights: Additional $100 cleaning fee
Guests stay 30 + nights, please contact the hotel. The fee(s) will be inclusive of taxes
One dog: 50 pounds
Two dogs: 75 pounds, combined