1 of 1
Vantage Point, A Destination by Hyatt Residence
The name says it all. Framing panoramic views of mountain-etched skylines, the Vantage Point collection is a short walk to the Eagle Bahn Gondola, a year-round experience that soars guests into the sky for a bird’s-eye view of Vail. Boasting a broad selection of two- to four-bedroom plus loft condominiums, this collection gives value-conscious travelers beautiful options to explore Vail affordably.
View complete details on how this location participates in World of Hyatt.
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Business Services
- Resort Property
Destination Resorts Vail
Destination Resorts Vail is a collection of privately-owned condominiums in Lionshead Village that are all within easy walking distance of the Eagle Bahn Gondola of Vail Mountain. The spacious condominiums are perfect for multi-generational families or groups of friends who are looking for multi-bedroom accommodations with all the comforts of home, as well as the amenities of a resort.
A resort fee of 6.5% (subject to change) is applied to each night of your stay in order to provide the following services and amenities, which enhance the guest experience. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- Local and toll free phone calls
- Use of the State of the art fitness center, pools, and whirlpools
- Access to Steam and Sauna rooms
- Daily fitness classes
- Game Room featuring games, foosball, and more
- Ski-in/Ski-out valet service and overnight equipment storage
- Private GMC transportation within Beaver Creek
- Shuttle to and from Beaver Creek Village
- in-Room hot beverage program: tea and coffee
- House made S'mores at the firepit
- Preferred tee times as Private Beaver Creek Golf Course and Red Sky
- Guided hikes on Beaver Creek Mountain
- Electronic Elby bikes and paths connecting Beaver Creek and Vail
- Backyard children's outdoor playground
- Lawn games and activities
We are committed to providing an accessible experience for our guests with disabilities.
Please call +1 970-306-0259 for further information about our property’s common areas and guest units.
Guest units are individually owned by private owners and may not be accessible.