1 of 1
Vail 21, A Destination by Hyatt Residence
In the midst of Lionshead Village sits Vail 21. Surrounded by boutique shops and restaurants, and easy walking distance to the Eagle Bahn Gondola, these one- and two-bedroom condos are great for having your own space in the midst of the action. The convenient location and well-appointed vacation rentals will help make the most of your trip to Vail.
View complete details on how this location participates in World of Hyatt.
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Business Services
- Resort Property
Make our destination yours
Destination by Hyatt is a diverse collection of independent hotels and resorts that are individual at heart and embody the true spirit of each location. As part of the Destination by Hyatt brand, we invite you to share in discovery—of people, of place and of culture.
Destination Resorts Vail
A daily resort fee of 7.2% tax included (subject to change) is applied to each room of your stay in order to provide services and amenities which enhance the guest experience.
Resort Fee includes the following:
- Access to Business Services (at Landmark)
- Concierge Services (at Landmark)
- Lobby Coffee/Tea (at Landmark)
- Access to Newspapers (at Landmark)
- In-Room Boot Fitting and Ski Delivery (Service is provided at a cost via Ski Butlers)
- Postcard/ Letter Mailing (at Landmark)
- 10% discount on grocery delivery either prior to arrival or during stay from Resort Delivery
- 20% discount on bike/ Ski rentals from Wheel Base
- Luxury Bathroom Amenities
- Daily Housekeeping Services (Trash and Towels)
- Access to heated year-round hot tub with towels provided
- Parking: One Garage Spot
- Full kitchen stocked with all amenities (paper towels, dish detergent, dish towels)
- In-room coffee maker with Vail Mountain Coffee supplied
- Onsite laundry facilities
We are committed to providing an accessible experience for our guests with disabilities.
Please call +1 970-306-0259 for further information about our property’s common areas and guest units.
Guest units are individually owned by private owners and may not be accessible.