1 of 1
Explore Denver, Boulder, and Beyond
Stay in the shadow of Colorado’s Front Range at our hotel in Westminster, CO. Walk out the door to hike the 12-mile Big Dry Creek Trail, or take Route 36 west to the summits of Rocky Mountain National Park. In the city, explore the gastropubs, boutiques, and public parks of Denver and Boulder, each only 15 miles from our hotel.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt Luxury Pillowtop Mattress by Sealy to recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- 24/7 Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free breakfast for members
Hotel Accessibility Features
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Registration desk
- Swimming pool
- Public Entrance
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance
1-6 nights: $75 non-refundable pet fee for guests staying one to six nights
7-30 nights: $75 non-refundable pet fee, plus an additional $100 cleaning fee
Contact the hotel for rates for more than 30 nights