1 of 1
Explore the sights and splendor of Boulder
Located just minutes away from downtown Boulder, this brand new hotel is in the perfect spot to visit the city effortlessly. It is ideally situated in Depot Square at Boulder Junction, soon to be the new central hub in Boulder offering trendy restaurants, local shopping experiences, and modern living. Getting around town is easy with access to eGo CarShare, Boulder B-cycle, and the RTD bus network right outside the front door.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Breakfast made of natural ingredients, like cage-free eggs and whole fruit
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt Luxury Pillowtop Mattress by Sealy to recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free Internet Access
Free breakfast for members
Hotel Accessibility Features
Accessible Hotel Areas
- Public Entrance
- Registration desk
- Swimming pool
Hotel Areas with Accessible Routes from Accessible Public Entrance
Like the rest of Boulder, the Hyatt Place Boulder loves dogs! Please call our hotel at (303) 442 0160 prior to your arrival to let us know you’ll be bringing your dog(s).
Make sure to stop at the front desk for a treat!
Up to 6 nights: $75/day
7–30 nights: Additional $100 cleaning fee
One dog: 50 pounds
Two dogs: 75 pounds, combined
All dogs must be housebroken.