A destination fee of $50.00 plus tax (subject to change) is applied to each night of your stay in order to provide the following services and amenities, which enhance the guest experience. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- Daily breakfast for up to two guests, with discount for any additional guests
- Lobby Coffee/Tea/Afternoon snack
- Ski/ Bike Valet
- Digital Wall Street Journal/ New York Times
- Business Services
- Access to year-round outdoor pool & hot tub with towels provided
- 20% discount on bike rentals from Vail Sports
- Access to on property fitness center
- Access to book tee times at the private Red Sky Golf Club, which features both a Tom Fazio and a Greg Norman course
- Local and domestic long distance calling
- Coveted location in Vail Village Core, providing unique walking-distance accessibility to Gondola One at Vail Mountain, the Betty Ford Gardens, Gerald Ford Ampitheater, ice skating rink at Solaris, Gore Creek, the famous Vail Saturday Farmers Market, and Vail Village Core's local dining and entertainment offerings.
Minimum Night Stay
Parking fee June 1 – Nov 15 is $30/night. Parking fee Nov 16 – April 30 is $50/night. Parking fee is subject to change. Oversize vehicles cannot be accommodated and should park in the Vail Parking Structure across the street from the hotel. Valet parking service is included with the fee.