A daily destination fee of $50.00 plus tax (subject to change) is applied to each room of your stay in order to provide services and amenities which enhance the guest experience. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- Daily breakfast for up to two guests, with discount for any additional guests
- Lobby Coffee/Tea/Afternoon snack
- Ski/ Bike Valet
- Digital Wall Street Journal/ New York Times
- Business Services
- Access to year-round outdoor pool & hot tub with towels provided
- 20% discount on bike rentals from Vail Sports
- Access to on property fitness center
- Access to book tee times at the private Red Sky Golf Club, which features both a Tom Fazio and a Greg Norman course
- Local and domestic long distance calling
- In-Room Boot Fitting and Ski Delivery (Service is provided at a cost via Ski Butlers)
- 10% discount on grocery delivery either prior to arrival or during stay from Resort Delivery
- Daily Housekeeping Services (Trash and Towels)
- On-snow ski storage
Minimum Night Stay
We require a minimum two-night stay.
Parking fee June 1 – Nov 15 is $35/night. Parking fee Nov 16 – April 30 is $55/night. Parking fee is subject to change. Oversize vehicles cannot be accommodated and should park in the Vail Parking Structure across the street from the hotel. Valet parking service is included with the fee.
Pets are not permitted.
An additional fee of $25 per person per night for guests above two years of age will be assessed for any more than two guests per room.
There is no smoking or vaping allowed on Austria Haus property.