The safety and wellbeing of our guests is our top priority. In response to COVID-19, we have introduced enhanced measures for guests’ safety and peace of mind. They include:
GBAC STAR™ Accreditation
The facility is GBAC STAR™ accredited, GBAC STAR™ is a registered trademark of the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), Inc. and licensed to ISSA.
This facility accreditation program is the cleaning industry’s only outbreak prevention, response, and recovery accreditation for facilities.
- Sanitization of high-touch areas using a high-grade disinfectant
- Increased frequency of cleaning air filters
- Alcohol wipes provided in your amenities
- Complimentary hand sanitizers by calling the front desk
- Assurance of food safety through our HACCP certification, a globally recognized and independently audited food safety management system
- Sanitization of tables, condiment holders and menus before seating guests
- Placement of cutlery inside napkins
- Use of mask and gloves by all associates when preparing meals and plating dishes
- Alcohol wipes for guests’ use
- Disinfection of key cards
- Sanitization of counter and table surfaces
- Sanitization of pens after every guest use
- Mandatory masks for our front desk associates
- Hand sanitizing gels for guests’ use
The hotel is guide dog friendly. However, we do not allow pet animals to enter the premises. Guests who wish to travel with their pet animal can contact our concierge, who will assist in finding suitable accommodation at a kennel or dog hotel.