1 of 1
Originally opened in 1969 and reincarnated at Hyatt Regency Hong Kong, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hugo’s is an authentic European restaurant where classic meets timeless, offering traditional western cuisine prepared only with the finest ingredients available.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues is always a top priority for us. In light of the recent COVID-19 developments, please see below the precautionary measures at our restaurants and bars:
- Our associates will be tested for COVID-19 daily and are fully vaccinated.
- All patrons are required to use the “Leave Home Safe” mobile application before entering the outlets. Under the Government's "Vaccine Pass" arrangement, guests are required to actively present to the person-in-charge of the premises their vaccination record or Exemption Certificate and the relevant QR code. Only guests with valid blue codes are allowed to enter the premises. Guests whose vaccination record or exemption certificate does not contain a QR code and persons under the age of 12 and not accompanied by an adult are required to provide the relevant personal particulars by completing a specified form for retention.
- Each table are separated by at least 1.5 meters.
- Guests are required to wear masks when entering the outlets, and our associates always wear masks.
We would also like to kindly remind you of the importance of handwashing as a protective health and safety measure. Please visit Hotel Policies page to learn more about the enhanced hygiene measures we have taken.
Takeaway service is available. For ordering, please click here.
Monday thru Friday: Noon – 2:30 PM
Saturday & Sunday: 11:30 AM – 3:00 PM
Daily: 6:30 PM – 10:00 PM
Mode of Operation
- Guests are required to use the “Leave Home Safe” mobile application
- Under the Government's “Vaccine Pass” arrangement, guests are required to actively present their vaccination record or exemption certificate in electronic or paper. Only guests with valid blue codes are allowed to enter the premises
- Any person whose vaccination record or exemption certificate does not contain a QR code and persons under the age of 12 and not accompanied by an adult will be required to complete a specified form for retention
1 of 15