Featuring 22 highly flexible meeting rooms equipped with advanced technology, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong is known for its expertise of bringing your meetings and events to the next level. The flexible event venues are ideal for meetings, incentives and conferences. Enjoy the following benefits for booking a private meeting.
Meeting Plan Rates start from HK$1,200* per person per day
- Use of a meeting room from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (include setup and dismantle time)
- Lunch includes choice of roll-in lunch in the same meeting room, set lunch at Grand Café (maximum of 45 persons), buffet lunch at Tiffin Lounge, Chinese lunch at One Harbour Road or Italian lunch at Grissini (Please note that meal type and lunch venue will be confirmed subject to availability).
- Healthy coffee breaks
- Morning break with tea, coffee and a delectable selection of pastries or whole fruits and morning goods
- Afternoon break with tea, coffee and an exquisite selection of refreshment items or whole fruits
- Coffee and Tea served throughout the meeting
- Privileged rates for LCD projector, microphones, video conference and high speed internet connection facilities are available upon request
- Conference amenities including writing pads, pens, candies and water served in glass container (Please note that Hotel has refrained from serving plastic bottled water. Glass Evian bottled water can be arranged at additional cost.)
- Dedicated Event Service Butler to attend to all meeting arrangements
- Earn bonus points through our World of Hyatt Planner Rewards Program
- Adding an extra early morning break at HK$250 plus 10% service charge per person.
- Adding soft drinks during lunch in function room or restaurant at HK$80 plus 10% service charge per person for maximum two hours.
- Grand Hyatt Hong Kong provides complimentary Wi-Fi service in all guest rooms, restaurants, pool area and fitness centres. Within the hotel’s event venues, delegates may also access complimentary Wi-Fi “@Hyatt_WiFi” for twelve consecutive hours. Re-authorization process will be required for the next twelve hours. If your event requires wired connections OR a specific Wi-Fi name*, please provide 2 weeks’ advance notice and a set-up charge of HK$2,800 is applicable for either service.
For further enquiries or reservations, please contact our Events Department
Telephone: (852) 2584 7068
Fax: (852) 2802 0731
Terms and Conditions
- *Minimum charges apply. Valid until 31 December 2020.
- All rates are subject to 10% service charge per person per day and are non-commissionable.
- Lunch venues and menus are subject to availability and advance confirmation. Other terms and conditions apply.