Featuring 22 highly flexible meeting rooms equipped with advanced technology, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong is known for its expertise of bringing your meetings and events to the next level. The flexible event venues are ideal for meetings, incentives and conferences. Enjoy the following benefits for booking a private meeting.
Meeting Plan Rates start from HK$1,200* per person per day
- Use of a meeting room from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (include setup and dismantle)
- Lunch includes choice of roll-in lunch in the same meeting room, set lunch at Grand Café , buffet lunch at Tiffin , homestyle Cantonese favourites at One Harbour Road or gourmet Italian at Grissini.
- Healthy coffee breaks
- Morning break with a delectable selection of morning goods
- Afternoon break with an exquisite selection of refreshment items
- Coffee and Tea served throughout the meeting
- Complimentary usage of the following audio visual equipment
- One Podium with wired microphone
- One Flipchart
- Two wired microphones
- Conference amenities including tent cards, writing pads, pens, candies and water
- Dedicated Event Service Butler to attend to all meeting arrangements
- Earn bonus points through World of Hyatt Planner Rewards Program, for exciting travel rewards and future meeting credits at Hyatt hotels and resorts
For further enquiries or reservations, please contact our Events Department
Telephone: (852) 2584 7068
Fax: (852) 2802 0731
Terms and Conditions
- *Minimum charges apply. Valid until 31 December 2019.
- All rates are subject to 10% service charge per person per day and are non-commissionable.
- Lunch venues and menus are subject to availability and advance confirmation. Other terms and conditions apply.
- Privileged rates for LCD projector, microphones, video conference and high speed internet connection facilities are available upon request