In collaboration with the Festival of Australia and to offer an immersive sensory experience for our staycation guests, enjoy a stay at the Grand Hyatt Hong Kong this October and November, to discover the magnificent tastes, sights and sounds of the land down under, with highlights including a tantalising Aussie Wagyu steak dinner at the ever-popular Grand Hyatt Steakhouse.
Priced from HK$3,380 + 10% per room per night, the package includes:
- An Australian Wagyu set dinner menu for two persons at Grand Hyatt Steakhouse on the day of arrival (View menu)
- A curated set of natural Australian in-room amenities, including:
- 1 piece of Australian Wilderness Bath Bomb from Noelle Australia
- 1 bottle of Lemon Myrtle Hand Sanitiser from Simply Clean
- 2 bottles of Remedy Organic Kombucha
- 4 packs of healthy faba beans snacks from Human Bean Co.
- 2 claw machine tokens for a chance to win a koala cuddly toy from Tourism Australia
- Augmented reality photo booth for an immersive experience in Aussie landscape
- Complimentary late check-out at 4pm for Monday – Thursday departure, excluding Eve of Public Holidays and Public Holidays (available for non-suite bookings only)
- Daily breakfast for registered guests
- Enjoy a special rate of HK$350 per vehicle per night for valet parking during the hotel stay period (maximum 1 vehicle per room)
- A complimentary HKD500 e-voucher, Nature Discovery Park tour and special shopping privileges at K11 MUSEA (please click HERE for more details)
Above benefits are subject to availability. The set menu is for two persons only. Additional charge applies to extra guests who would like to enjoy the set. Due to government mandated seating capacity in our restaurants, dinner will be served in two rounds of seating.
Above benefits are subject to availability.
The offer is valid for stay from 1 October to 30 November 2021. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, vouchers or discounts. Grand Hyatt Steakhouse will be operating in Type C Mode of Operations under the Government’s Vaccine Bubble scheme, patrons are required to use the “Leave Home Safe” app before entering the restaurant. Breakfast is available daily at Grand Café or alternative venue, subject to change based on government’s capacity limitation. Offers must be redeemed during the stay. Any unused inclusions cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash, other products or services. This offer is eligible for earning World of Hyatt® points. Booking has to be made at least 1 day in advance. Booking cancellation has to be made 72 hours prior arrival, otherwise one night charge will apply.
Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts® encompasses hotels managed, franchised or leased by subsidiaries and affiliates of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. The trademarks Hyatt®, the Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Alila®, Andaz®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Destination®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Thompson Hotels®, Hyatt Centric®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Place®, Joie de Vivre®, tommie™, Hyatt Residence Club®, Exhale®, and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation. © 2020 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.