News + Events
Are you ready to surprise your loved one on the coming Valentine’s Day?
Chocolatier x Blooms & Blossoms Valentine’s Day gift sets
This year, Chocolatier is collaborating with Blooms & Blossoms to prepare different gift sets for you to surprise your loved ones. Highlights include:
- Chocolate Praline Selection (9 pcs) + half dozen red roses bouquet – HK$790net
- Chocolate Praline Selection (16 pcs) + half dozen red roses bouquet – HK$920net
- Chocolate Praline Selection (16 pcs) + 1 dozen red roses bouquet – HK$1,490net
Limited time offer until 9 February only! Order now and pick-up from 11 through 14 February 2020. Delivery service is also available.
For enquiries or pre-order, please contact Chocolatier at +852 2584 7744 or visit hotel Mezzanine Floor.
To extend seasonal greetings during the Chinese New Year, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong has prepared three superior gift hampers featuring a fine selection of traditional festive treats. Designed to delight refined palates, the “Grand”, “Happiness” and “Spring” gift hampers include items such as premium Champagne, Japanese dried seafood, homemade XO chilli sauce, chocolates and Chinese tea, as well as special delicacies catering to the preferences of different guests and households.
Not to be missed, our assorted Pudding Gift Set features traditional pudding, a delicacy traditionally enjoyed during the New Year holiday. Made from refined black sugar cane, our rice pudding is inspired by the modern philosophy of healthy eating. Also included in the set is a turnip pudding that combines premium dried shrimp, cured meat and Chinese sausage.
Click here to purchase Gift Hampers and puddings online.
For enquiries, please contact 2584 7744 or visit Chocolatier at hotel Mezzanine floor.
We have created a rejuvenating staycation or a weekend getaway with Escape 24 – an exclusive accommodation offer designed for local residents with head-to-toe relaxation in an urban oasis.
Escape 24 is priced at HK$2,680+10% per room per night, which includes:
- 24-hour stay in a Harbour View Room (24 hours from check-in time)
- Daily breakfast for two at Grand Cafe
- Access to the 50-metre outdoor heated pool and 24-hour fitness studio
- Complimentary parking for one vehicle per stay
- ONE choice from the following benefits:
For reservations or enquiries:
Online reservation: Click on ‘Book Now’ and enter the preferred dates of your stay; select ‘Special Offer Code’ and enter ‘ES24’ to check availability
Phone: +852 2584 7038
- The offer is valid for stay from 1 February until 31 August 2020.
- The preferred check-in time must be communicated at the time of reservation. One change is allowed subject to availability.
- The offer is subject to availability and applicable to Hong Kong ID cardholders only. In order to enjoy the offer, the guest must present a valid ID card upon check-in.
- The 24-hour stay starts at the time of check-in. Any stay more than 24 hours will be subject to a one-day room charge.
- Offers must be redeemed during the stay.
- The spending credit cannot be used for retail purchases and must be consumed during the stay. Any unused portion cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash, other products or services.
- This offer is not eligible for World of Hyatt® points.
One Harbour Road has catered to people on vegetarian diets and those who are looking for healthy dishes to balance the celebration meals. For the first time, One Harbour Road specially curated dishes with Omnipork*, an all-purpose plant-based pork alternative that is nutritionally superior and environmentally friendly. A set menu and individual dishes are available.
The vegetarian set menu and dishes is available daily from now.
*Omnipork is invented by a Canadian foodtech company, is a blend of plant-based proteins from peas, non-GMO soy, shiitake mushrooms and rice, making it a high-quality vegan protein. Omnipork is also cholesterol-free, antibiotic-free, hormone-free and animal cruelty-free.
For details and reservations, please contact 2584 7722 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.