News + Events
#30GrandYears Staycation Package
To thank our guests for supporting Grand Hyatt Hong Kong for 30 years, we have created a rejuvenating staycation or a weekend getaway with Escape 24 – an exclusive accommodation offer designed for local residents with head-to-toe relaxation in an urban oasis.
Escape 24 is priced at HK$2,680+10% per room per night, which includes:
- 24-hour stay in a Harbour View Room (24 hours from check-in time)
- Access to the 50-metre outdoor heated pool and 24-hour fitness studio
- Complimentary parking for one vehicle per stay
- TWO choices from the following benefits:
- HK$1,000 spending credit per night to be used on food and beverage;
- Daily breakfast for two at Grand Cafe
- Buy one get one Plateau Spa treatment per stay (only applicable for Monday - Thursday)
- A bottle of champagne and fresh strawberries upon arrival
For reservations or enquiries:
Online reservation: Click on ‘Book Now’ and enter the preferred dates of your stay; select ‘Special Offer Code’ and enter ‘ES24’ to check availability
Phone: +852 2584 7038
- The offer is valid for stay from now until 29 December 2019.
- The preferred check-in time must be communicated at the time of reservation. One change is allowed subject to availability.
- The offer is subject to availability and applicable to Hong Kong ID cardholders only. In order to enjoy the offer, the guest must present a valid ID card upon check-in.
- The 24-hour stay starts at the time of check-in. Any stay more than 24 hours will be subject to a one-day room charge.
- Offers must be redeemed during the stay.
- The spending credit cannot be used for retail purchases and must be consumed during the stay. Any unused portion cannot be refunded or redeemed for cash, other products or services.
- This offer is not eligible for World of Hyatt® points.
Chef de Cuisine of One Harbour Road, Chan Hon Cheong has catered to people on vegetarian diets and those who are looking for healthy dishes to balance the celebration meals. For the first time, Chef Cheong specially curated dishes with Omnipork*, an all-purpose plant-based pork alternative that is nutritionally superior and environmentally friendly. A set menu and individual dishes are available.
The vegetarian set menu and dishes is available daily from now through June.
*Omnipork is invented by a Canadian foodtech company, is a blend of plant-based proteins from peas, non-GMO soy, shiitake mushrooms and rice, making it a high-quality vegan protein. Omnipork is also cholesterol-free, antibiotic-free, hormone-free and animal cruelty-free.
For details and reservations, please contact 2584 7722 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.