1 of 1
Explore all the very best of Santiago
Conveniently located in the upscale neighborhood of Vitacura, Hyatt Place Santiago/Vitacura hotel is the perfect location for both business and leisure travelers, within close proximity to many local attractions such as the Fashion Museum, Historical Buildings, Downtown Santiago, Municipal Theater, Fine Arts Museum, San Cristobal Hill and more. The hotel in Vitacura is walking distance to Alonso de Cordova Shopping Street as well.
For Your Mind
- Thoughtfully designed rooms with dedicated areas to work, sleep and play
- Fluid social spaces to seamlessly transition from work to relaxation
- Dermatologist designed products to promote skin and hair health
For Your Body
- Healthy breakfast options to start the day
- Blackout curtains to enable a good night’s sleep
- Hyatt exclusive mattress developed for comfort to help recharge for the next day
For How You Move
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment and strength-training machines
- Refreshing pool perfect for swimming laps
Wake up to breakfast served fresh every day. Start your morning with cage-free eggs, steel-cut oatmeal, whole fruit, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more.
The Market offers a selection of perfectly packaged grab-and-go items from snacks to salads, while our bakery case offers an array of tempting pastries and sweets.
The Bar offers thoughtfully sourced, regionally inspired food, premium alcoholic beverages and specialty coffee drinks.
Free Internet Access