Safety First, Wellbeing Always
Our top priority for welcoming guests is doing it safely with your wellbeing in mind. We are committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness in an effort to ensure both our guests and colleagues a healthy, safe and comfortable environment.
We are pleased to announce that we are a Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) STAR accredited which recognizes our gold standard protocols for cleaning, disinfection and infectious disease prevention in all our areas and facilities. Some specific health and safety measures currently in place include:
- Colleague certification and trainings for hygiene and cleanliness including a Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader on property ensuring new protocols are being followed
- Increased frequency of cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants on all high-touch surfaces
- Implementation of enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for food and beverage services
- Prominently placed hand sanitizer stations throughout the hotel’s public and colleague areas
- All guests and colleagues required to wear protective masks in the hotel’s public areas
We are happy to welcome your traveling canine companions. To participate in the pet program, inform the hotel you’ll have a pet (or pets) staying with you at least three days in advance of your arrival.
Up to six nights — $50 per stay
Seven to 30 nights — $100 additional deep cleaning fee
More than 30 nights: Please give us a call at +1 403 717 1234 to discuss fees
One dog: 75 pounds or less
Two dogs: Combined weight of 75 pounds or less